Greylist application thread

IGN: alexwil
I’ve been playing on and off for years. I’d love to play on this server as I’ve already had a look around and it looks gorgeous. I’m keen on building on a servers with a good community. I am heavily into aesthetics and themed areas (combining architecture and nature) that fit the surrounding environment. I usually build in medieval styles and what fits the vanilla Minecraft visuals.

Looking forward to join the community!

Best regards
Alex

Hey alexwil, you have been greylisted.
The greylist application in arcaneminecraft.com/apply should’ve been enough. Sorry for the delay!

IGN: Mazez
A little about yourself: Student from New Zealand who loves to play minecraft!
[Optional] How did you find us: Reddit

[quote=“MaZez”]IGN: Mazez
A little about yourself: Student from New Zealand who loves to play minecraft!
[Optional] How did you find us: Reddit[/quote]

Accepted! Thanks for your application at http://www.arcaneminecraft.com/apply

IGN: Munchlax
A little about yourself: Like to play minecraft, build stuff and generally have a good time with other people.
[Optional] How did you find us? From reddit.

[quote=“Munchlax”]IGN: Munchlax
A little about yourself: Like to play minecraft, build stuff and generally have a good time with other people.
[Optional] How did you find us? From reddit.[/quote]

You have been listed grey. Welcome.

IGN: Taliesino

Greylisted.

IGN: Koyla

I don’t play much. I’ll probably just be on 2-4 times a week. I’ll probably just be going off in some random corner and building stuff. I’m just looking for entertaining people to chat with while I play.

[quote=“Koyla”]IGN: Koyla

I don’t play much. I’ll probably just be on 2-4 times a week. I’ll probably just be going off in some random corner and building stuff. I’m just looking for entertaining people to chat with while I play.[/quote]

Greylisted, welcome to Arcane!

IGN: Teksnotti
A little about yourself: Casual player, played quite a bit back in 2009 and just looking for a semi-vanilla server like the first server I played on. Military kid, do MMA a couple times a week, social. Nothing much else to say, I guess, haha.

[Optional] How did you find us?

A reddit comment by “sic_sad_world”, thought it sounded fun. :slight_smile:

IGN : Jellyfish_Pie
A little about yourself: I’m from England, studying Psychology, Biology and Sociology. I haven’t played mc on a smp server for about 2 years now, and i wanted to get back into it. I play other games like CSGO, Eurotruck Simulator, and just random games on Steam I guess

I found about you through Reddit btw :slight_smile:

[quote=“Jellyfish_Pie”]IGN : Jellyfish_Pie
A little about yourself: I’m from England, studying Psychology, Biology and Sociology. I haven’t played mc on a smp server for about 2 years now, and i wanted to get back into it. I play other games like CSGO, Eurotruck Simulator, and just random games on Steam I guess

I found about you through Reddit btw :slight_smile:

Greylisted! Welcome to Arcane!

IGN: Medx
A little about yourself: IT Sys Admin by day, Gamer by night. I Haven’t played minecraft in ages and never got to experience the current full vanilla content and this sounds like a great place to get just that!
[Optional] How did you find us? I work with Dragon_DLV

[quote=“Medx”]IGN: Medx
A little about yourself: IT Sys Admin by day, Gamer by night. I Haven’t played minecraft in ages and never got to experience the current full vanilla content and this sounds like a great place to get just that!
[Optional] How did you find us? I work with Dragon_DLV[/quote]
Biased though I may be, You’ve been greylisted.

IGN: aliyev2s
A little about yourself: Going to school. Like to play on weekends.
How did you find us: Friends Pinehole and Davaz play here.

IGN: iNaymah
A little about yourself: I enjoy to build things
How did you find us? A friend Icecubesburning

[quote=“iNaymah”]IGN: iNaymah
A little about yourself: I enjoy to build things
How did you find us? A friend Icecubesburning[/quote]

You have been greylisted.

IGN:Jr_Richard
A little about yourself: Friend of Deadwolf and losher
[Optional] How did you find us? ^

IGN: jeluly
About Me: My name is Chad and I like to party, Friend of Deadwolf and losher