Greylist application thread

IGN: Codex_of_Wisdom
A little about yourself: Played since beta 1.5ish. Like making things pretty. Like building roads.
[Optional] How did you find us? Rykun and Vader are on the server and told me.

Welcome to Arcane, Codex.

IGN: Manic_Oppressive
A Little About Yourself: Been playing since Alpha, building increasingly ridiculous glass towers and castles.
How Did You Find Us: [size=50]I work for the NSA[/size] Rykun, Vader and Codex. We’re multiplying.

approved manic. Welcome to arcane

IGN: auzz11
Why I would like to join: Ive been doing mostly building in my sp, and would like to build and talk with others.

Welcome, auzz11. You’ve been greylisted.

IGN: Ace_Snoopy
A little about myself: I’ve been playing Minecraft for probably three to four years now mainly build more modest houses and the occasional castle
How did you find us?: Rykun, Vader, Codex, and Manic

Hello Ace_Snoopy, you have been greylisted with the corrected IGN, “AceSnoopy”.
Welcome!

IGN: Rothriel
I was told about this server by Norco, we work together as night auditors and want to find something to fill the down time, so minecraft works pretty well.

[quote=“Rothriel”]IGN: Rothriel
I was told about this server by Norco, we work together as night auditors and want to find something to fill the down time, so minecraft works pretty well.[/quote]

Greylisted. Welcome.

IGN: Jnox
A little about yourself: Enjoy building, exploring and hanging out with some good peeps!
[Optional] How did you find us? Reddit

[quote=“Scott”]IGN: Jnox
A little about yourself: Enjoy building, exploring and hanging out with some good peeps!
[Optional] How did you find us? Reddit[/quote]

Greylisted! Welcome to Arcane!

Greylisted, welcome timekillr!

[quote]IGN: BOT_Awesome
A little about yourself: Have played Minecraft since Beta, decent at building, works with redstone
How you found us: Reddit
[/quote]
Bot has been greylisted.

IGN: TechTakk
A little about yourself: I was already greylisted, I changed my name from TechnikerKun

Hey Tech, you should be good. The greylist isn’t linked with your IGN, but a rather special string of unique code.

Cpt. Waffle is greylisted.

IGN: Bigdaddyjug
A little about yourself: I think the above says it all, lol
[Optional] How did you find us? I found you guys on reddit.com/r/mcservers

[quote=“Bigdaddyjug”]IGN: Bigdaddyjug
A little about yourself: I think the above says it all, lol
[Optional] How did you find us? I found you guys on reddit.com/r/mcservers[/quote]

Greylisted. Welcome.

[size=200]NOTICE:[/size]
We are currently (July 21, 2015) experiencing technical difficulties with the Forum’s Email Confirmation for new accounts. A solution is in the works.
Please see THIS THREAD for more info or any updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
[size=85]~Per: [color=#008000]Dragon_DLV[/color], Mod Team[/size]