Greylist application thread

Xubex is greylisted.
A little about Xubex: “I’m located in the midwest US, I am a software engineer by trade. I’ve been playing minecraft for years, used to host my own small server”
How Xubex found us: Reddit

WhyAlwaysTnT and WhyAlwaysNay, you two have been greylisted as well. Welcome!

GN: xDill
A little about yourself: I live in New Zealand and enjoy playing CS:Go, Minecraft and Football
[Optional] How did you find us? My friends, IceCubesBurning & WhyAlwaysNay

Lrd_Herobrine
Netherlands
Omegle conversation with juxtixe

Edit: 16
Edit 2: juxtixe --> MissErynLynn

Both greylisted

IGN: Kelserz_
About myself: I do as a matter of fact, have a soul. That’s all you need to know from me.

[quote=“kelsey”]IGN: Kelserz_
About myself: I do as a matter of fact, have a soul. That’s all you need to know from me.[/quote]

greylisted

IGN: Philharmonica
A little about yourself: Play during summer time with friends
[Optional] How did you find us? TR4Q

[quote=“Philharmonica”]IGN: Philharmonica
A little about yourself: Play during summer time with friends
[Optional] How did you find us? TR4Q[/quote]

Greylisted

[quote=“Agentred”][size=150][color=#FF0000]You must fill out the following application when applying:[/color][/size]

[quote]IGN:SuperSaltyLodawg
A little about yourself:I wanna record this server for a series!
[Optional] How did you find us?
[/quote]

If no staff members are online, you can post your IGN in this thread to apply for approval.

How it works

If you have not been added to the greylist, you may not place or mine blocks. However, you can still have a look around the server, use commands, and talk in chat. Once you have been greylisted, you’ll be able to play as normal.[/quote]

[quote=“OfficalLodawg”][quote=“Agentred”][size=150][color=#FF0000]You must fill out the following application when applying:[/color][/size]

[quote]IGN:SuperSaltyLodawg
A little about yourself:I wanna record this server for a series!
[Optional] How did you find us?
[/quote]

If no staff members are online, you can post your IGN in this thread to apply for approval.

How it works

If you have not been added to the greylist, you may not place or mine blocks. However, you can still have a look around the server, use commands, and talk in chat. Once you have been greylisted, you’ll be able to play as normal.[/quote][/quote]

This was taken care of.

Yurixys has been greylisted.
A little about Yurixys: “I like building”
How Yurixys found us: Reddit (/r/mcservers)

IGN: boogcawk
A little about yourself: Canadian. fantastic human being. genetically gifted modern adonis
[Optional] How did you find us? Reddit

IGN: nagy2000
A little About Myself: I like doing a lot of group projects and live in Pennsylvania.
How I Found You: This comment on /r/mcservers: reddit.com/r/mcservers/comme … um/crg0wle

Hello boogcawk and nagy2000, you two have been greylisted.

Welcome!

IGN: HybridXinZhao
A little about yourself: I’m from New Zealand Like minecraft Love league of legends and my favourite sport is Football and MMA.
[Optional] How did you find us? 5 of my friends icecubesburning, FPGDolphin, Whyalwaysnay, Whyalwaystnt, and xDill

Wow, five friends on a same server. that’s awesome!
Hybrid, you’ve been listed! Welcome!

IGN: vader_hater501
A little about yourself: Generally into building games such as minecraft, gmod, space engineers, and the like. Been playing off and on since beta 1.7.4
[Optional] How did you find us? Through a friend who plays on your server

You’ve been greylisted, Vader. Welcome to Arcane!

My username is adron_, the same as my forum handle. I’m a seventeen year old from California, and I don’t surf. Not even in TF2.
I was ordered to join this server by my friends Waning_light and TR4Q…

Greylisted. Welcome, adron!