Greylist application thread

Hello,

I’m ZimFreak (Had the name since I was ~11). I’m 22 years old now. I used to play minecraft back in the alpha days but stopped for a long time. I recently got back into it when a friend showed me how far it has come and all the mods (Buildcraft + Computercraft = Awesome(craft)). That rekindled my love for Minecraft so now I’m looking for a server to make some friends on. I found this server on Reddit, and came here as soon as I read that everything is a 100% legit build.

[quote=“ZimFreak”]Hello,

I’m ZimFreak (Had the name since I was ~11). I’m 22 years old now. I used to play minecraft back in the alpha days but stopped for a long time. I recently got back into it when a friend showed me how far it has come and all the mods (Buildcraft + Computercraft = Awesome(craft)). That rekindled my love for Minecraft so now I’m looking for a server to make some friends on. I found this server on Reddit, and came here as soon as I read that everything is a 100% legit build.[/quote]

Greylisted, Welcome!

IGN: shed_shed

Hello everyone, im 27 years old and I am playing Minecraft since beta with some small and larger breaks.
I found this server while looking for a nice, not too big, vanilla server to play one from time to time.
I only played singleplayer and SMP on very small private set up servers with close friends before. But I hope I can increase this experience and find a nice community to play with and enjoy the game together.

~ shed

[quote=“shed”]IGN: shed_shed

Hello everyone, im 27 years old and I am playing Minecraft since beta with some small and larger breaks.
I found this server while looking for a nice, not too big, vanilla server to play one from time to time.
I only played singleplayer and SMP on very small private set up servers with close friends before. But I hope I can increase this experience and find a nice community to play with and enjoy the game together.

~ shed[/quote]

Welcome. Greylisted.

IGN: Steven9720

I’ve been playing minecraft off and on for years. I am looking for a great community of players and I hope this is the for me.

[quote=“steven9720”]IGN: Steven9720

I’ve been playing minecraft off and on for years. I am looking for a great community of players and I hope this is the for me.[/quote]

You have been greylisted.

[quote=“Ben0nator”]IGN: Ben0nator

A friend invited me to the server. I like to play Minecraft (since the alpha). Not much else to know.[/quote]

Gandalf the Greylisted.

IGN: Mizzlez

I was previously Awesometron99 on this server and joined in the first month or so of the server being up (I believe atleast). Then I lost interest in MC for half a year, but now I’m back. yay.

[quote=“Mizzlez”]IGN: Mizzlez

I was previously Awesometron99 on this server and joined in the first month or so of the server being up (I believe atleast). Then I lost interest in MC for half a year, but now I’m back. yay.[/quote]

Welcome back. Greylisted.

IGN: TemporalReverie
A little about myself: Mostly independent, Looking for small survival server.

Greylisted, TemporalReverie. Saw you’ve been on the server before, but it’s been a long time. Welcome back!

IGN: Pinkamena_Pie
A little about myself: I like to be included and with that, I can bring the party! I’m friendly and I was looking for a equally friendly server for my friends to play on.

[quote=“Pinkamina_Pie”]IGN: Pinkamena_Pie
A little about myself: I like to be included and with that, I can bring the party! I’m friendly and I was looking for a equally friendly server for my friends to play on.[/quote]

Greylisted, Welcome!

IGN: Pop_a_Stank
A little about myself: A few of my friends play on this server and wanted me to join.

IGN: ZahraPie
A little about yourself: I am a senior in college who lives with their parents :stuck_out_tongue: (yea ik)… I like to game and draw :smiley:

[quote=“Pop_a_Stank”]IGN: Pop_a_Stank
A little about myself: A few of my friends play on this server and wanted me to join.[/quote]

Greylisted, Welcome!

[quote=“ZahraRazaghi”]IGN: ZahraPie
A little about yourself: I am a senior in college who lives with their parents :stuck_out_tongue: (yea ik)… I like to game and draw :smiley:[/quote]

Got your viruses sorted out? Greylisted, welcome!

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Welcome, Juxtixe! You’ve been greylisted.

IGN: Ironsword99

A little about myself: I live in the US and have played Minecraft since early Beta. It’s been a while since I’ve found a server I really liked, but Arcane shows potential, right from the vanilla intention, to the player distribution on the Dynmap, to the portion of the community that I’ve seen in my time online so far.