Greylist application thread

Iron_Ivy, 20
I’m a friend of BabyBread’s and hope to join the community.

Both greylisted. Welcome.

IGN: pinehole
New to Minecraft. Enjoy building games like Minecraft and Besieged. Hoping to join the community to play with my friends Davazquezio, phillynch10 and cpopfizzle.

IGN Tigakor
Age 34
Tired of all the griefing, would like a server to settle down in knowing my current build wont be covered in
lava when i next log in. Thanks

[quote=“Tigakor”]IGN Tigakor
Age 34
Tired of all the griefing, would like a server to settle down in knowing my current build wont be covered in
lava when i next log in. Thanks[/quote]

[quote=“pinehole”]IGN: pinehole
New to Minecraft. Enjoy building games like Minecraft and Besieged. Hoping to join the community to play with my friends Davazquezio, phillynch10 and cpopfizzle.[/quote]

Greylisted, Welcome! The server is a little slow right now do to school, but it should pick up a lot more by May- Everyone is active, just busy.

IGN: xXDoctorPXx
A little about yourself: I am friends with Charles in real life. Very excited to play on Arcane.

IGN: Tackleterry
A little about yourself: I’m not a heavy MC player, currently on Delayed Entry Program for the United States Air Force and simply looking for ways to occupy my time til i ship to Basic Training. My friend recommended me if i wanted to play to come apply here. I hope i can pass some time and enjoy myself with some people. Hope you consider me to be able to come play with you guys.

Both greylisted.

IGN: Cecil_Harvey_358

A little bit more about yourself, Cecil…

IGN:Cecil_Harvey_358
Age: I’m a teenager, I’ll say that, but I’d prefer not to get too specific (security reasons and all of that, you know)
About: I’ve been a Minecrafter for over a year now, I was on a different survival server, but I found out that some friends of mine played on Arcane, and I decided that I’d like to play with them on the server. I’ll also add that you do not need to worry about me griefing anyone; I dislike griefers as much as the next guy and prefer my stuff not to be torched in the middle of the night.

[quote=“Cecil_Harvey_358”]IGN:Cecil_Harvey_358

…[/quote]

Thanks. Can’t do much if the paperwork isn’t done =P

Greylisted.

[color=#00BF00]IGN: Varunnov[/color]

College grad

I play mainly Vanilla servers. Have decent redstone experience. My specialty is building castles and I’m friends with Istillremain IRL.

:slight_smile:

IGN: Reywaz
I enjoy building houses, hope to be an architect one day :smiley:

IGN: seven_7

Just greylisted all of you, welcome.

Hi… Could you please greylist

IGN KawasakiCreeper
Age 10
and
IGN MightyAngus
Age 7

They are my sons, maybe slightly young for this server but they are respectful of others builds, love minecraft, and would like to join. Most of the time, they will log in when im logged in. So promise to keep them under control :slight_smile:
Thanks

Sorrk
I like to draw, play baseball, play RPG’s, and i like playing COD. :mrgreen:

KawasakiCreeper
MightyAngus
Sorrk

have all been taken care of…
That sounds ominous doesn’t it?

Shoors
I’ve been playing this game for some time now, Looking to help my friend Pinehole build a city.
Thank you!