Greylist application thread

IGN: Candy_owl
A little about yourself: Played MC for a while now, a couple of my friend play on this server, wanna join them and some have fun :slight_smile:

Greylisted, Candy! Welcome to Arcane.

IGN:davidcoolman
A little about yourself: I have been playing mine craft for about 3 years now, have had some of my own servers, but have gotten destroyed by grief. So i do not grief and am very respectful from those situations. Also have friends who play say its great :smiley:

Greylisted, Davidcoolman. Welcome aboard.

IGN: mozartdminor
A little about yourself: Been playing minecraft on and off with friends since late alpha, been considering finding a server to get on for a little while now and had arcane recommended to me by a friend on here (malagrond). I usually start building out of the way of people while getting to know a server, and even then I kind of lean towards non-obtrusive ideas like underwater bases or custom sky islands. I’d love to be able to get on, get to know you guys and have somewhere consistent to go to scratch my minecraft itch :slight_smile:

Greylisted, Mozart. Glad to see we’re the recommended scratching post :wink:

IGN: Skitzsays
A little about yourself: I’m malagrond’s wife and also love to play minecraft!

Hi malagrond’s wife! You’ve been greylisted, welcome! :smiley:

IGN: Saeglopur
A little about yourself: Just looking to explore and build some small stuff. My sister, baihow, recommended I join the server.

[quote=“wheatbox”]IGN: Saeglopur
A little about yourself: Just looking to explore and build some small stuff. My sister, baihow, recommended I join the server.[/quote]

Greylisted.

IGN: improv32
A little about yourself: Found this server on /r/mcservers, just looking for a casual server to play minecraft on

ign: Drono16
A little about myself: my friends play on this server so i wanted to play with them :slight_smile:

Greylisted, Drono! Welcome.

[quote=“improv32”]IGN: improv32
A little about yourself: Found this server on /r/mcservers, just looking for a casual server to play minecraft on[/quote]
Added as well

Welcome

IGN:Thnk/ThinknoodlesJr
A little about yourself: My friend Tyrannokapi found this server,and he said it was very nice. Looking for a chill minecraft server that isn’t all minigames. I make sure to read the rules, and follow them. Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Wow. You’re the most mature 11 year old I’ve seen (or what I assume from this)

Thanks, I try to set an example. I know I am young, from reading most of the other applications,and I hope you will trust me.

Thnk, you’ve been greylisted!

Welcome to Arcane!

Greetings, I am Madagarian. I am a 27 year old married father looking for a server to build with my family and a few friends. I’ve been playing since 1.7 beta.

I found this server through /mcserver’s top/month sort and was interested in a change of pace from the usual mod-laden servers.

[quote=“Madagarian”]Greetings, I am Madagarian. I am a 27 year old married father looking for a server to build with my family and a few friends. I’ve been playing since 1.7 beta.

I found this server through /mcserver’s top/month sort and was interested in a change of pace from the usual mod-laden servers.[/quote]

Greylisted.