Greylist application thread

IGN: Martha
A little about yourself: I’m from Canada and my favorite drink is chocolate milk

Greylisted! Welcome to Arcane.

And who doesn’t like Chocolate Milk?
Weirdos and maybe the Lactose Intolerant

IGN: MrMcDudeGuy
A little about yourself: I have been a professional builder for a year or so and Im just looking for a nice, relaxing server where I can just be at ease and not worry about greifing or PvP… I just want a nice community to play with because my old “home” server recently shut down after being up for about 4 years. I am getting a good vibe from here and Id like to invest some of my time to see how it fairs :wink:

Here is my portfolio
imgur.com/a/zYZpu

You’ve been greylisted, MrMcDudeGuy. Nice builds!

IGN: BootJumpDrive
Fact: Built this PC. 380 fps baby

Please tell us a little about yourself.

[quote]IGN:
A little about yourself:
[/quote]

Edit: Greylisted. Welcome!

IGN: brendanp2

Played minecraft for about 2-3 years now. I’m active, excited, and willing to help out in the community

Thanks,
-brendanp2

IGN: malagrond
A little about yourself: Just looking for a good server to play on once in a while. I usually build away from other people, keeping to myself. I’ll go to town or interact with other people decently often, especially if I’m looking to buy or sell resources.

Hello brendanp2 and malaground!
You both have been greylisted.Welcome!

IGN : BukakeConfusion
Age : OLD but not that old. Young but not that bold. :stuck_out_tongue:

About myself, I’m silly and just came to hang out with my buddy.
Maybe build a little farm . xD Me and my hoe tilling the lands of minecraft.

I keep thinking the greylist is saying GreyWarden. (Dragon Age)

[quote=“Confusion”]IGN : BukakeConfusion
Age : OLD but not that old. Young but not that bold. :stuck_out_tongue:

About myself, I’m silly and just came to hang out with my buddy.
Maybe build a little farm . xD Me and my hoe tilling the lands of minecraft.

I keep thinking the greylist is saying GreyWarden. (Dragon Age)[/quote]

Your name is extremely inappropriate. Denied.

IGN: WereShrrg

i really hate getting griefed, or killed by players. which is what brought me here. :smiley:

[quote=“WereShrrg”]IGN: WereShrrg

i really hate getting griefed, or killed by players. which is what brought me here. :smiley:[/quote]

Greylisted, welcome!

IGN: Segumisama
About me: Used to play minecraft nearly everyday, stopped a few months ago and my server went offline. Now I need something to do on weekends, and after work. I don’t know much about redstone, and I’m not very good at building, but I do like to talk and explore with people.

IGN: Blarg0101
About me: ancient gamer - previous vanilla server is being re-built. looking for vanilla awesomeness. current games being played. 1. Minecraft (pc) 2. Emperor: Rise of the middle Kingdom (pc) 3. Tomb Raider (ps3).

Segumisama and Blarg, you both have been greylisted!

IGN:barryho? i think havent been on ign in years.
A little about yourself: been playing minecraft from the start. over 5 years of minecrafty goodness. I’m more of a builder than anything else. looking for a new MC home. :slight_smile:

IGN: samshamsam
A little about yourself: I have played minecraft for a while now and am looking for a server where I can have fun and play minecraft with people.

You’re both greylisted.

IGN = In Game Name :wink: