Greylist application thread

IGN: DJGabeKing
A little about yourself: hellooooo I like minecraft alot <33

IGN: FloydRunner
I work with remote sensing and other IT stuff.

IGN: Big_Frost
A little about you: I am a ginger, and yes, I have ADHD. I get very angry sometimes, but its ok, I try not to! :smiley:

This is my Greylist application
IGN: SherdogHolmes
About Me: I am a frequent Minecraft player who loves to build. I am also a straight A honors student (if that matters on a gaming server). My game play experience is dedicated to pure vanilla Minecraft with the exception of Optifine for increased performance. I live in California.

greylisted all the above

IGN: Volarin
About Me: I started playing minecraft since Beta, I always wanted to find a semi vanilla server to play in. My wife just joined, so I hope to join as well.

IGN:LinkTheOPGamer
A little about yourself:Love this server and I love building always wanted to be greylisted.

Volarin, you’ve been greylisted. Welcome!
Link, sorry that you had to be banned, but you should know better than spamming in the chat.

IGN:Notchos
A little about yourself: I am easy going and am just looking for a server to settle down on.

You’ve been greylisted, Notchos, welcome to the server!

IGN: Cat_Link_

A little about yourself: I decided to try a new server for awhile after a friend had said something mean on the other server I go on.

[quote=“Cat_Link_”]IGN: Cat_Link_

A little about yourself: I decided to try a new server for awhile after a friend had said something mean on the other server I go on.[/quote]

Greylisted.

IGN:tacoplayzyt
bit about me: i like minecraft and has been looking for good survival server

[quote=“tacoplayzyt”]IGN:tacoplayzyt
bit about me: i like minecraft and has been looking for good survival server[/quote]

Accepted.

IGN: OliviaPlayah
About Myself: Nothing much to tell, really. I like playing games instead of going outside and I hate winter. I am very dedicated, and I don’t swear/cuss. I hope to have a great time on the server!

done, welcome

IGN: willpj3

About me: I’m a full time student. Looking to procrastinate.

[quote=“willpj3”]IGN: willpj3

About me: I’m a full time student. Looking to procrastinate.[/quote]

welcome!

IGN: jdr394
A little about yourself: My favorite color is blue and I’m terrified of frogs. I don’t know why. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“juliedenise394”]IGN: jdr394
A little about yourself: My favorite color is blue and I’m terrified of frogs. I don’t know why. :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

done, welcome