Greylist application thread

IGN: bwemery5
Im in college, computer engineering sophomore at Wentworth Institute of Technology living in Boston.

[quote=“bwemery5”]IGN: bwemery5
Im in college, computer engineering sophomore at Wentworth Institute of Technology living in Boston.[/quote]

Greylisted, welcome!

[quote=“bwemery5”]IGN: bwemery5
Im in college, computer engineering sophomore at Wentworth Institute of Technology living in Boston.[/quote]

Hey man! Join the engineering club! 3rd year Electrical Engineer here! Do you hate it yet? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

IGN: pbsmithers

About Me: Business student in Ontario, I think I’m a pretty rad guy

Added!

IGN: Cryptically.

About myself: I do find myself to be young and noticing the other applications to be older, but I am still mature in matters anyways, been looking for a good vanilla server and a friend told me, and looks good. I am a violin player, love it, and that’s about it.

[quote=“Cryptically”]IGN: Cryptically.

About myself: I do find myself to be young and noticing the other applications to be older, but I am still mature in matters anyways, been looking for a good vanilla server and a friend told me, and looks good. I am a violin player, love it, and that’s about it.[/quote]

Bit on the young side, but I greylisted you. Behave :slight_smile:

IGN: Colonel_Caliss
About me: As some may have guessed, I’m from Quebec, Canada. Been playing Minecraft for a few years now, since 1.4.7 to be precise. Been mostly focusing on architecture and building, quite handy with redstone too !

[quote=“Colonel_Caliss”]IGN: Colonel_Caliss
About me: As some may have guessed, I’m from Quebec, Canada. Been playing Minecraft for a few years now, since 1.4.7 to be precise. Been mostly focusing on architecture and building, quite handy with redstone too ![/quote]

Greylisted, welcome. :slight_smile:

IGN: Cjcricket
A little about yourself: Ez, I am a gamer. I like to build stuff, and I live in the H-town, deal with it xD

IGN: Cjcricket

Cj, you’re greylisted.

IGN: WaylonScragg
LBS: Haven’t played minecraft in about three years trying to get back in it again.

Welcome, WaylinScragg! You’ve been greylisted.

IGN: Jparker25
About: I work in TV. I make space movies. Cashews are good.

IGN: starwa1ker
A little about yourself: Only ever played solo or with friends, really wanting to join a SMP server. Been playing minecraft since the beta, not as much of an explorer but I love building houses and farms!

Both added!

kirill1512
hey i like minecraft im from oslo i like building and shiit

IGN: baihow
About Me: I’m fresh out of college and work in surgery. Will probably spend my time exploring, building excessively large buildings, and dying in stupid ways.

Both greylisted.