Greylist application thread

Zamboni_Jones and ricky1269 added!

IGN: Xtremebrawler
A little about yourself: I have been looking around for a good server, this seems like a good one. Been playing Minecraft for about three years, but I’ve been focused on coding the past year or so. Taking a little break from that so I can get back into actually playing. My favorite server is currently shut down which I played on for over a year so I’ve having trouble finding one to play on.

[quote=“Xtremebrawler”]IGN: Xtremebrawler
A little about yourself: I have been looking around for a good server, this seems like a good one. Been playing Minecraft for about three years, but I’ve been focused on coding the past year or so. Taking a little break from that so I can get back into actually playing. My favorite server is currently shut down which I played on for over a year so I’ve having trouble finding one to play on.[/quote]

Added.

IGN: heros_slayer
A bit about myself: I like to build, Survive and to have fun.

[quote=“Heros_Slayer”]IGN: heros_slayer
A bit about myself: I like to build, Survive and to have fun.[/quote]

Greylisted

IGN: RoboRapidash
Interests: I love horses, exploring, fighting zombies, and trading with villagers.

IGN: CityPony
A little about me: i love horses… or pretty much all animals horses is just my favorite. i also enjoy building and searching for supplise.

RoboRapidash, CityPony, you’re both greylisted. Welcome!

IGN: ethanwelford
I’m an English teacher. I’m 25 years old and i’m boring. I like building stuff and just chilling with my boys.

IGN: deej_9175
About Me: Most people would consider me to be a swell chap. I like long walks through green hills and trekking through spoooooooky caves!!!

you’re the best D.J!

DJ and Ethan are both greylisted. Welcome guys!

IGN: Xaelphorious
My Friend: LuckOfTheIrish

[quote=“Xaelphorious”]IGN: Xaelphorious
My Friend: LuckOfTheIrish[/quote]

[quote=“Agentred”][color=#FF0000]You must fill out the following application when applying:[/color]

[quote]IGN:
[/quote]

[/quote]

Please use the proper format.

IGN: Xaelphorious
A little about yourself: I’m a fairly creative person, just am too lazy to do stuff sometimes. I found out about this server from a builds showcase on reddit, I knew I just had to play on this server, and I’m bringing a friend with me.

Friend’s IGN: LuckOfTheIrish
A little about her: She likes to play vanilla, and I’ve been wanting to play some minecraft with her, so I thought this server might be the one. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Xaelphorious”]IGN: Xaelphorious
A little about yourself: I’m a fairly creative person, just am too lazy to do stuff sometimes. I found out about this server from a builds showcase on reddit, I knew I just had to play on this server, and I’m bringing a friend with me.

Friend’s IGN: LuckOfTheIrish
A little about her: She likes to play vanilla, and I’ve been wanting to play some minecraft with her, so I thought this server might be the one. :slight_smile:[/quote]
Much better. :slight_smile: Welcome!

:smiley: IGN: alaskanman321
A little about myself: Well I do live in Palmer Alaska and I have lived here my whole life I have played MineCraft for about 7 years and I am a very great builder I am also very friendly and I listen to all Authority. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“GoldenBeach907”]:smiley: IGN: alaskanman321
A little about myself: Well I do live in Palmer Alaska and I have lived here my whole life I have played MineCraft for about 7 years and I am a very great builder I am also very friendly and I listen to all Authority. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Added, welcome.

In game name: Vasek1101
I have played minecraft 3 years, I am CookiesStinson’s brother. i really like to try hard and get as long as I can in the game, I don’t build much for looks, but more for efficiency.

[quote=“vasiko_123”]In game name: Vasek1101
I have played minecraft 3 years, I am CookiesStinson’s brother. i really like to try hard and get as long as I can in the game, I don’t build much for looks, but more for efficiency.[/quote]

Added