[Fin] Guardian Farm

Hey guys!

I’m trying to make a public guardian farm over at the East! We’re currently at the Phase 4, where we design the collection area and the walls!

Here’s the Album of the Guardian Farm progress!

We did something similar to what docm77 and his crew made.

The place is finally linked up with Nether Highway! Fastest way is take Lime Highway past Ocelet Taming grounds exit.

Here’s the process:[ol]
[li][X] Drain water (Jan 15 to Feb 6)[ul][]Labor: Balgarion12/Filly[/li][li]Sponge Donation: DClem and bbycake[/li][li]Sand Donation: Balgarion12/Filly and Hysix][/li][/ul][/:m]
[li][X] Make the top part (Feb 6 to Feb 14)[ul][]Extra: Spider Farm being built for dispensers[/li][li]Labor: Filly and aces[/li][li]Dispenser (resources) Donation: XWolfDogX, aces, Dragon_DLV, aigoo_jebal, Dorndar, DClem, Scozzar, and The Spider Farm.[/li][li]Sign Donation: aces and Dorndar[/li][li]Stone Donation: Dorndar, Filly, and Scozzar[/li][li]Bucket Donation: DClem and aces[/li][/ul][/:m]
[li][X] Dig down to proper drop level. (Feb 14 to Feb 21)[ul][]Dig Down to Y=20[/li][li]Labor: Scozzar, CookieStinson, DJGabeKing, RoboRapidash, and Dragon_DLV[/li][/ul][/:m]
[li][+] Design bottom. (Feb 21 to now)[ul][]Nether Coordinates: X: 681 Z: -45[/li][li]Nether Labor: MissEmeraldLily and few other people who attempted to connect this to the highway[/li][li]Floor Labor: Scozzar, CookieStinson, and DJGabeKing[/li][li]Wall Design Team: USMC_Blockhead and Dragon_DLV[/li][/ul][/:m]
[li][+] Collection System (Feb 27 to March 20)[ul][]Digging Labor: Scozzar[/li][li]Iron, hopper and rails: Scozzar, Asadeah, DClem, and Notchos[/li][li]Comparators: Scozzar.[/li][li]Compressed Ice: DClem[/li][/ul][/:m]
[li][-] Make finishing touch.[/li][/ol]I’m included on almost all the process!

Let’s do this… soon!

EDIT: Later phases has been disbanded. It works…

I’ve been doing the same thing past Sand Star. It’s definitely time consuming clearing the water.

Hooray for sponges?

Hooray for sponges?[/quote]
Definitely. Hooray…

Thanks to Balgarion and other’s contributions, we’re almost done with the phase 1! We’ll finish draining water by the end of this week!

Phase 2 has begun, and it’s going quickly! We’re almost half way done!

We need a lot of buckets and dispensers (or bows) at this time. Help is appreciated!

I don’t know how many I have, but I have some bows from the Skeleton Farm that are yours, when I get on.

That’d be awesome, thanks!

We need about 10 stacks of dispensers so far.

[quote=“SimonOrJ”]That’d be awesome, thanks!

We need about 10 stacks of dispensers so far.[/quote]
:open_mouth:

I’m not sure I have that many (and you can’t use Damaged/Enchanted bows, can you?) but again, what I have’ll be yours.

Well, I built a spider farm (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=688) to help with the workload. It’ll provide a whole lot of strings to make bows out of!

Enchanted ones can be combined with other damaged bow to make a not enchanted ones.

So what help do you need then? I’m coming back tonight. I would love to get involved with helping. It’s the least I can do to help.

EDIT: Nevermind, I’m an idiot. Simon, I dropped off 47 dispensers off by your hut.

Phase 2 done! Thanks to all of you who supplied materials for me!

Onto Phase 3! We have to dig down to we reach y=20.

Simon, could you be a tad more specific about “dig to y = 20”? I was at the farm yesterday, but it was kind of a disaster underneath. I had no idea where to start :stuck_out_tongue: Also, we should definitely get 5+ people to do the job at the same time. It will take forever with just one or two people working on it. I say we just set a date and just rally as many Arcanians as we can to just plow right through it.

EDIT: Forgot to add as well that it’ll save resources. We’ll use our own picks, but with 5+ people working on it, we may only need to repair once or twice. Just a thought.

It is a huge mess down there. :confused:

Well, some bunch more water has to be removed first… We just have to dig all the blocks between the monument and Y level 20. That’s the basic objective.

I can’t promise a date in the midst of college life myself, so I couldn’t really promise a specific date to work in a huge group to just dig. Of course, it would be much faster to dig as a group.

If anyone is interested in digging as one group, I’ll try to go for this Friday around 12pm EST. If anyone else want to help out with all the digging, then drop by at that time.

~Simon

That time works for me, but I think most Arcanians are in school at that time? I’m not sure. I say we just devote a whole day to it. That way no one will miss it by a few hours or whatever. It seems like a straightforward process to dig, but I just want to be sure that we don’t break things while digging

'nuff said

i.imgur.com/EvqE1tn.jpg

We’re on Phase four!
Thanks to the crew, Scozzar, CookieStinson, DJGabeKing, RoboRapidash, and Dragon_DLV*, for helping with digging all the stones out from the place! It could not have been done any quicker!

Main album has been updated with new images. Check it out! imgur.com/a/zJJ89

*If I missed anyone, please tell me!

Good work guys!

[quote=“SimonOrJ”]We’re on Phase four!
Thanks to the crew, Scozzar, CookieStinson, DJGabeKing, RoboRapidash, and Dragon_DLV*, for helping with digging all the stones out from the place! It could not have been done any quicker!

Main album has been updated with new images. Check it out! imgur.com/a/zJJ89

*If I missed anyone, please tell me![/quote]
The whole area mined out in 1 day!!!

Just about 2 diamond picks later (repaired to the max) it was complete. RIP Picky