EnderEnder and 1.8

Okay as all of you know we now run 1.8! but with 1.8, many farm could be remplaced by better design namely the EnderEnder. So in order to get that fix, I propose myself to do the work of getting it up and running on 1.8 standard using this design made by Docm77 and Zipkrowd guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=AaCjbc-PnJA Heres the video of the design.

let me know what y’all think of this plan! :wink:

I love that design but I am almost thinking TangoTek does a better one maybe?

link it please! we’l try to find the best one before starting building

Yeah, Tango Tek did an enderender, but I can’t find the video. Not to steal Ytor’s thunder, but maybe this is also a good time to renovate, start over, refresh…iron farm.

youtube.com/watch?v=STs4wDJewNw

I will agree, it’s extremely excessive :laughing:

If you want to build a new iron farm, definitely go with this design. He hasn’t uploaded a tutorial yet, but he has included a world download to work off of. It can even be built outside of the spawn chunks.

EnderEnder: I’m ok for a change, but let’s choose the best design :slight_smile:

Ironfarm: Forget about guys… Here are the problems:
-TangoTek’s need spawn chunks, Spawn is in them.
-Think about the lag it would create
-Think about the problems we have with pistons and teleportations (Jogar’s design)

In my opinion, a new ironfarm is not necessary for now.

Dclem, we were referring to his ender ender design

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs6OKEqxfTw
Tango’s

[quote=“Scozzar”]Yeah, Tango Tek did an enderender, but I can’t find the video. Not to steal Ytor’s thunder, but maybe this is also a good time to renovate, start over, refresh…iron farm.

youtube.com/watch?v=STs4wDJewNw

I will agree, it’s extremely excessive :laughing:[/quote]

No, we are also talking about the iron farm.

yea tango and Docm77 design are almost the same except one have a rectangular dollection area while the other have a square one. but square one like in tango design seem allright and you dont have to run around the rectangular one.

I’d go with the tango one that Hearts posted

And with Tango’s Enderender, we now can use TNT for something. I’m all for it. I don’t have much say since I won’t be on for a while :cry:

I think the tango enderender is good, i kinda hate having to run 10000 miles to tp back, so im all for it.

I really like the Tango Tek design, primarily because of the enderpearl removal. Seems both use an endermite either way, so I don’t see any other significant differences.

So, it is done!
Here’s the semi-detailed album of the new 1.8 Ender Ender!
imgur.com/a/RkhQG

WOW! That looks so much better than the 1.7 one :laughing:

It looks better, but it’s a whole lot slower. Where I could get 30 levels in a couple minutes at the old one, the new one takes 5+ minutes.

That’s because the new EnderEnder is built on the End island, a HUGE mistake. There is a reason every Enderender ever built is far away from the island: to prevent anything from spawning or teleporting out from it !

Plus, the mechanics behind endermites and endermen are new, and apparently, they don’t work reliably. Something we could’ve seen before building it if proper debate, info-seeking and tests had been undertaken before building it…

It’s great that so many people decided to build it so quickly, but now, we’re stuck with an enderender considerably slower…

Guys, dont make the mistake of comparing the enderender from now with the old one when it was 1.7. It takes considerably more XP to get to 30 regardless in 1.8

I believe the new one is much better as you are no longer left with periods waiting for them to drop. Plus, no redstone means people can TP in and out no problem.

Except when for no reason, at least once a day, the endermen loose interest in the endermite, or the endermite disappears…

Except when for no reason, at least once a day, the endermen loose interest in the endermite, or the endermite disappears…[/quote]

orly?

im basing my opinion on the one time that I used it. If indeed it is faulty then the people who made the new design ought to fix it