World Border Slow expansion?

I don’t know exactly when or if agent intends to extend the border, or if this is possible with the plugin…but would it be hard to make the world border get bigger slowly over time? like, a block a day, or something? Just an idea.

I thought the first expansion should only be about 3000 or 4000 blocks, I hope we find a mesa biome!!

I like the idea of the world border in the first place because it encourages everyone to explore a lot of the land we have before we expand.

There’s still so much out there and people want to expand already, everyone make a second mine somewhere! Build a lil home out there too! There are diamonds ripe for the picking fellow Arcanians!! :smiley: :laughing: :smiley:

One we get the portal network completely up and more users using it, there will probably be a lot more bases spread evenly across the map.
Also we should probably make the spawn basement more visible so everyone knows where it is. I didn’t even know it existed until the second day of playing on Arcane.

I’m with Z:

-Let’s wait for the Nether Network to be finished
-Let’s make the basement more visible and accessible

And let’s finish the basement, because it still lacks a room!

[quote=“DClem”]I’m with Z:

-Let’s wait for the Nether Network to be finished
-Let’s make the basement more visible and accessible

And let’s finish the basement, because it still lacks a room![/quote]
What is that room supposed to be? I see chests but they’re all locked with a password which leads me to believe they have something specific in them.

The chests only have the building materials we used to build the basement. We never knew what to put in that room, and it has stayed like this since…