What texture pack do you use, if any?

Getting a new laptop soon and I want to spiffy up my game!

Faithful 32 is a good texture pack if you like to stay close to original texture.

I’m not much of a texture pack guy.

Same as Simon!

My thought-process being: I want my builds to be good-looking for as many people as possible, and not only for my texture pack.

So faithful 32 it is :slight_smile:

[quote=“DClem”]Same as Simon!

My thought-process being: I want my builds to be good-looking for as many people as possible, and not only for my texture pack.

So faithful 32 it is :slight_smile:[/quote]

I’ll go with default on that one :slight_smile:
The textures can differ a bit in faithful to default so i’ll stay here. But yes, faithful does make the game look much better with cleaner textures and the works. The only issues is that I’ve seen people get stuck with a stone pallet of blocks and stay with that in faithful.
Personal preference honestly!
Don’t try something that will make a dirt house look great, keep the rest of the server in mind so faithful / default are probably the best options.

Chormahills is not too bad either, I know a community has built a whole town, almost a city in that pack and it looks stunning both in pack and without. The only fault I can find is that some blocks look nice together in that and look appaling in default. Stained glass is an example and you can see it in Rhalyon’s Embassy.

Go with what you honestly like but do try faithful, it’s nice.

I like these suggestions! My biggest worry was the texture looking good for me, but not others. Sometimes you see on Reddit builds that look amazing, but without the texture they look like butthole lol!

Well, I consider that if you have to use a texture pack to make your build pretty, then you probably failed your build and, in a way, cheated !

I somewhat agree, which is why I want a texture pack that enhances the current textures rather than change them completely.