Welcome to High Silvaras

Hello all,

I’ve been playing on this server for a few months now and as some of you know I claimed a chunk of jungle biome in the east. I’ve been working on a semi-elfic tree house build, and I’m happy to say that my house is finally completed.

Rather than just leave the area to start something new, I’ve decided to expand my house and turn the bay i’m in into a full-blown town. Since a town needs residents, I’m posting this to ask if anyone is interested in coming to live in High Silvaras with me and help build the town. This is a highly aesthetic build which I plan to show off on Reddit once it’s completed. When first building the tree house I tried to look for inspiration online with little success, so I believe if we do a good job on this it will gain a lot of attention (and if AgentRed doesn’t mind, gain some publicity for the server).

Therefore, I’m only letting High Level Builders join me on this to keep a high standard for the town. If anyone is interested in joining me, either answer this post, PM me, or contact me while in-game. I will need to see some of your builds before you join, so if you’re brand new to the server and havent finished a build yet, please do so before contacting me. The reason I am picky is because I have previously allowed players to come live here that asked, and they turned out to be pretty poor builders, and one got banned for x-raying

As for the town, here is an album with some pictures of my completed house, the jungle temple i’ve been using as the regional nether hub, and the bay that I plan to build on. As this is a mostly aesthetic build, our regional communal farm has been built underground beneath the town for all our resource needs. I’ve included pictures of the farm in the album.

imgur.com/a/8XZDG

If you would like to check out the area in person, take the Green (NE) line to Aerendir Silvaras in the Netherhub. Also, if you don’t plan on joining but have suggestions/criticisms/comments about the build, please do so without hesitation! I love constructive criticism and won’t be offended in the least!

Holy shit, we are unworthy.

Holy shit, we are unworthy.[/quote]

Thanks, but I can’t take complete credit. I borrowed from Silhoutte’s design since I haven’t really done ships before and didn’t want to take a whole lot of time in creative designing the hull and masts.
/// Silhoutte’s ship ///
The exterior is almost done, I’ll post pictures later today