[Unbanned] cpopfizzle "MY PM sent to AgentRed moments ago"

Cpopfizzle- My (PM) Appeal for my ban.

Sent: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:30 pm
To: Agentred
Hi Agentred,

although i havent checked the reasoning, nor actually know how to check why i was banned, i have a fairly good indication of why i was. Earlier today, August 15th, around 4pm, i was working on the art museum im working on and took white and black wool from the sheep farm area (just below). obviously the wool i took, was not mine and was a valued contribution to the city we are all building within the server. I had every plan to replace the wool ( with other colors i had saved, which in the room did not make much difference) but was unable too, because shortly after finishing i was called away by family until i tried to log on 10 minutes ago or so.

Obviously, i have committed an offense within the server and i am fully aware of the banishment and why i deserve it. But i ask you to take pity on me, and my crime. MYself, phillynch10 and davaz, have worked hard to create our own town which we plan to connect to the main highway, and i don’t want to see there work or mine, suffer as a result. I have very much enjoyed this server and hope that i can be reinstated! i know i can contribute at a high level to the server, and promise that i will not take the same actions again!

Please give me a second chance and i promise i will do better.

Thank you,
Christian Lausberg (cpopfizzle)

In all honesty, i really hope you guys give me a second chance! i really love this server and it would crush me to not be able to play on it anymore!

You also removed lava from the spawn nether portal it seems. Please be a bit more careful in the future when you take things that aren’t yours.

Unbannned