[Unbanned] Ban appeal Willwon11

I believe I have been banned for griefing another players base. I was very un-polite in asking him and telling him to leave. I also put a fuck u sign on top of his house in sand. I feel very bad for what I did. I would very much like to be un-banned so that I may continue playing on this server, as I do not want to have to find a new server, and I really like this server in that it is basically vanilla. I believe that I should be unbanned because I will never do that again, and it only happened because of my minecraft past, where me and my friends would go onto faction servers and be douches. Remnants of that still pop up, and after every time of me doing something very stupid and unpolite, I feel an idiot and a piece of shit. I was maybe even thinking of donating because I saw, and see, a very good future in this server. I would very like to be unbanned as we were not very nice, and I would like to instead, extend a hand of friendship and welcome him to what used to be our area if I am unbanned. In all seriousness, please take it into account that I will and would never do this again if I were to be let on this server again. I am very sorry for my actions and would like to revert upon what I did. We understand that it wasn’t right in how we asked him to leave, and it is not in our power to ask him to leave. Thank you for your time and consideration, Willwon11

Accidently forgot to put un-ban on my title, sorry about that

Actually what I would like to do is be given a second chance, and we all make stupid idiot mistakes. Like cheating, doing something stupid like I have done, being mean. And sometimes, when you are given a second chance, you can learn from that mistake, and even benefit from it. All I want is a second chance because I did what all humans have done; make a mistake, and sometimes they are small, sometimes they are big mistakes. I just want another stab at not being a complete idiot on this amazing server.

Is the way you acted how you would have acted in real life?

There’s another person on the other side of the computer screen, maybe they wanted to be friends so they built close to you, did you think about that?

The first rule of the server is 1.Treat every player with respect. That rule is also a rule of life, there’s no reason to inflict harm on anyone. Situations can easily be solved with words by working out an agreement.

We have a peaceful server here, people get on to hang out, build, and be friends.
Its better to talk to someone you can trust (a mod) and work things out in situations like these.

I had waited a very long time to see if that person would be on and that person never was on. I would only very much like a second chance, because I acted rashly and stupidly.

Sometimes when playing computer games I do not think about what I say or do, and then it ends up like this. I would only like to have a second chance so that I may go back on my actions.

Were you sure to /seen the person?

If it has been a couple months, by all means, they might not be coming back. In that case, talk to the mods and you might get to utilize the space. But the way you griefed it? That’s not ok.

I did not know that /seen was a command, and I understand that the way I griefed his property was in a very rude and mean style, and I very seriously regret doing so. After doing something as stupid as that, I would like the chance to go back upon my actions. After thinking about how this might have made this single person feel, I feel very bad, and I would like the chance to redo what I have done and not be quite an asshole about it. Also, I started on this server about a month ago, and about two weeks ago I went onto the server and his farm along with a chest were there. So everytime I was on I went to see if he was there and he never was. But in all seriousness I feel very very shitty right now, not just for myself, but for whoever that particular person is.

I also understand that the way I griefed his/her place was not ok, and I really would like to find out who this person is. I understand that in the way I told them to leave was not ok, which was the sand and destroying of the farms, and then adding signs basically saying that their building was ugly and to leave, was seriously bad, so I see the reasoning there. And I can understand why you would not like to let me back onto your server. But please take it into account that I do very seriously regret what I did.

Another thing, magicunicornman did not help me whatsoever in griefing his place, the only thing he did was look at what I did, and then give me wood to make the signs asking him to leave. So please, if you aren’t going to unban us both, unban him, as he did basically nothing wrong.

All I wanna have happen, (I completely understand why you would not want to do it, I’m just saying give it a shot) is for me to not be on for how about till the start of January.

Then, after January, you let me back on, and if I make one mistake, a single mistake, wether it being mean, or if I grief again, then you can ban me once again.

This way, I have to serve a punishment, then after a certain amount of time, I am given another chance. (Kind of like jail, huh) In this form of punishment, I am basically serving a sentence. After the end of this sentence, like in jail, you can let me out onto the server.

I’m just saying, give it a thought, and maybe even a shot. It might just be a good idea :wink:

Please don’t make this thread any longer and wait until someone checks out your appeal.
Thank you.

Unban date 18th of october.

Thread is now locked.