[Unbanned] Ban appeal skatechick28

I was banned for taking karassar’s enchanted sword, enchanted boots, enchanted helm, enchanted chest, and enchanted bow when i killed him pvping. I should be unbanned because i am sorry it willl not happen again.

Ok, the deal was you ran up behind him with no armor and hit him twice, I don’t think he actually had the diamond armor on. You didn’t deserve what you got from him, it wasn’t a legit fight.

Now it’s our fault for not having clear PvP rules, which we’re now working on.

You were banned because I told you very clearly to give the items back, which you didn’t. You would rather argue with karasar and half the staff instead of returning the stuff you didn’t really earn.

I’ll decide your unban later.

Ok im sorry and i would like to be unbanned and i will not argue with the staff just please unbann me

Can you please unbann me i am truly sorry. It was a horrible mistake i made to kill karassar and take his gear. I will never do it again and I will be respectful to my peers on this server. Please unbann me i am truly sorry. The reason i kill karassar and took his gear because i was honestly jealous of and i felt like it was too powerful and i needed to have it out of impulse after i got banned i realized how bad i messed up and that my actions caused a bigger mess and i never should let it happen. If you unbann me i will be peaceful and grateful, i really miss this server and want to be on the server and see it grow. I am sorry karassar and im sorry to all of the staff that had to deal with my immature behavior. I truly regret all of my actions and i wish to make peace and forgiveness.

Just to clarify, I did not actually have the armor on, I was intending to do a fistfight for fun.

You know, if you had just tried politely asking for that stuff in main chat you might have gotten it from a charitable player.

Good luck with the banning process.

Ok When will i be un banned?

You need to understand that you cannot blatantly ignore a request from a mod or admin.

You will be unbanned August 3rd.

I understand that and thank you right in time for the start of football :smiley: