[Unbanned] Ban appeal: Skatechick28

I was banned for not leaving and i was banned because kara was hackin and i was taking damage and i didnt have pvp on and i get blamed for accusing kara of hacking. I wasnt doing anything wrong. I also wasnt the only 1 doing it

Unbann me plz im sorry i guess?

You were banned because you were asked to leave a excessive amount of times to leave someones house. Not only did you not leave but you also broke redstone mechanisms when battling with another player. That player recognised what he was doing wrong and left the house, and you should’ve done the same but didn’t.
Karasaar was throwing ender pearls at you because you still weren’t leaving the house. Using ender pearls to deal damage other players regardless if /pvp is off or not is a known bug. Karasaar in no way had a hacked client.

If it was a bug he doesnt have a right to use it and i didnt break redstone. the ticks on the repeater was off.
plz unbann me and ur not a mod anyway so this doesnt concern u. Can a mod or admin plz unbann me

You aren’t going to get unban soon if you act like this :slight_smile:
You better acknowledge what you did first…

im sorry i messed with ytor redstone or whatever his name was . sry i didnt leave his house can u plz unban me. im sorry i acted him with lava can u please unbann me!!

Ok, Karasaar should not have thrown the enderpearls at you, I will talk to him about that.

You however were banned for harsh/hateful language, trolling, and disobeying an order from a mod. I will decide your punishment later.

Also, a heads up to the others in this thread - I have removed a few posts that did not contribute to this appeal at all. Posts that mock the OP only create more problems, please don’t do that.

Thank you agent, and once again im sorry for all that i have caused. I will be awaiting my unban thank you.

Bump. Agent when i will be unbanned

Skatechick, if you respectfully asked people to leave your own house and they refused, wouldn’t you feel that you have right to be upset about it?

Yes and quick question Anon are u a mod?
If not i see no reason for u to be on my ban appeal thread plz leave if ur not a mod and let the mods and staff handle it please. Thank you

Skate, players have the rights to post on ban appeals, and as long as the posts they make aren’t causing trouble they are fine.

Drama i appreciate what your trying to do but posting on my ban appeal with unesscary stuff is really annoying and it making the thread longer then it should be. Im going to respectfully ask no one comment on my ban appeal except the mods and staff please and thank you.

Having respect for everyone, especially the people in this thread who care about you and are trying to help you, is an important value all of us as humans should uphold.

Ok, please do not post on this thread unless you have something important to add to the appeal.

Skatechick, you handled the entire situation wrongly. You need to obey a mod when they tell you to do something. If somebody else was also doing something wrong, you can take screenshots of it and private message a mod later, or even create a ban request.

Staying in the house and accusing somebody in public chat was the wrong thing to do.

You will be unbanned September 15th.