[Unbanned] Ban Appeal: nathan1to10

i just recently found out that i was banned on this server, i’ve only been playing on it for about a day in a half with a few of my friends. I believe i was banned for using an x ray mod, which i didnt know was an offence. If let back on the server i will never use it again, i just want to get back on the server to build our base with my friends and would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and i guarantee it will never happen again

Ignorance is not an excuse. The rules are listed at spawn right in front of you. In addition, a more detailed version of the rules is listed on these forums. We have also found some grief from you, so it’s not just xray that you did.

I know, i’m sorry and i realize it was entirely my fault. At first i thought it was a pvp server until i told my friends about the stuff i got in the skype call and they told me not to take it anymore because it was griefing and was not aloud in this server. If you let me back on with one more chance i can guarantee it will never happen again. I really enjoyed playing on the server with my friends and i realize how nice the community is on this server and really want to get back in to it.

You were banned for X-ray, griefing, and stealing two diamond blocks from spawn. I will consider unbanning you at a later date.

Ok, you’ll be unbanned August 10th.

thank you for doing this, you won’t regret it. Just wondering, but what time will i be unbanned? can’t wait to get back on

You should be unbanned now.

Make sure you read up on the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11