[Unbanned] Ban Appeal Micho

I don’t know why i get banned at night i was playing with another players at mumble and i left at 2 am. (3 am in my time). Today i tryed to join, but i read that i get banned. What’s the reason? Can i know?

Of couse I am asking for unban, because i love this server.

You were banned for killing nearly every villager at somebodies base. You also had a lot of minor griefs around the general spawn area.

OK. Now i know :slight_smile:, I’m sorry for this griefs everything i destroyed i replaced, maybe i forget about something idk :confused:

Micho, if you spent 3 or 4+ hours, building a nice home for villagers and taking the time to convert villagers form zombies.

You have to ask yourself, how would you feel if someone decided to remove all of your work?

Just wondering why exactly did you kill all the villagers?

I don’t know, I’m sorry. Is it possible to find vilagers?

Why would you harm something that poses no threat to you?

Idk, maybe, because I’m stupid, Isn’t it true?

You have shown you care enough to appeal, you should also show you care enough to understand why you did what you did.

This has nothing to do with intelligence, it has to do with humanity.

Anon, please let the mods deal with the ban appeals.

Most of these problems would be solved if the person who was banned was capable of putting themselves in the other persons shoes.

Asking a few simple questions that promote insight into who you are is good, through struggle there is growth DClem.

I’m really sorry, but we both know that is no way for me to get unbanned. I done wrong, I’m sorry nut i know i can’t help.

I would still like an answer to why you killed them all - Were you not aware it was against the rules?

Anyhow, you will be unbanned Sunday the 31st.