[Unbanned] Ban Appeal (2): magicunicornman

Hi. I joined your server a month ago, and recently was banned. Though I am not ENTIRELY sure why I was banned, I think it might have something to do with an incident in which my friend and I asked someone who built near our settlement to leave (not exactly in the nicest way possible). In all seriousness, I am sorry. We understand it wasn’t right of us to tell him to leave, and I ask to be let back on the server.

Thanks,
                                          -magicunicornman      :slight_smile:

I’m going to be 100% honest here. I didn’t actually do anything except place a sign that said “Sincerely, the wheat bandits”. I wasn’t destructive.

Well, the mods must have thought it was you who griefed, since the first thing any mod would check is who placed the sign. You must have taken part in some of the griefing, if not then why were you there? Just to place signs?

That’s a fair argument. I was only there because my friend was there. I thought it would have been funny to place that sign by the signs my friend had placed. I know I didn’t exactly tell him not to grief, and that wasn’t cool of me. I should have been an up stander. And I apologize. I’d like to be let back on the server because it’s a damn good server. I’d like to donate even.
I also tried to not be destructive. I wasn’t destructive, except for I took the wheat from the farm. I apologize for what I did, and ask for forgiveness.

You can’t speak for how mods handle situations. Presuming things will only make matters worse.

Magicunicornman, you griefed, I have the information and the screenshots, you did more than just place a sign so I suggest you give it another good thinking. Don’t argue any longer and wait until a moderator and/or admin checks out your appeal.

How did I grief?

What did I do? I think your bullshitting me and I don’t care for that.

Locked pending further review.

Unban date: first of november.

Thread is now locked.