[Unbanned] Ban appeal: _mack13

ign _mack13 i came on to the server to play after a 2 week break beacuse my internet got shut off and i went to go on the server and i was banned i want a response on why i was banned ? i deserve to be unbanned i have been an almost active player for 1 month and a half aside from my 2 week break i want to be unbanned to get back to playing on the server i put my time into and played on with tobyhasgame on island side i love this server and p.s i have no idea why i was ever band in the first place if mods where detected all i have in optifine 1.7.10 installed and dragon dance texture pack

Looks like you took a whole bunch of crops and didn’t replant them, which is considered stealing.

were where the crops i can replant them and pay the owner back the crop that was missing and help him out with it

if i replace crop and pay owner back his crop will i be unbanned ?

You don’t need to worry about fixing anything, you’ll be unbanned August 5th. In the future, be more careful with things that aren’t yours.

Also I fixed your title.

thanks agent i will be more careful thank you so much :smiley:

I’m impressed that you used the correct “where/were”, but managed to use them both in the wrong way still.

I’m impressed that you used the correct “where/were”, but managed to use them both in the wrong way still.[/quote]

No need to make fun of his grammar on his ban appeal

i cry hippo i cry :frowning: