[Unbanned] _TheThunderBird_ Ban Appeal

I am moderately new to the server and i’m having a lot of fun. However I am mostly certain that i was banned due to me leaving and reconnecting to the server over and over within a span of 5 minutes, but this was a result of some connection problems i was having at my house (which are now resolved) and i was trying to fix them. I would appreciate it a lot if someone would accept my appeal because I am really liking this server. I am playing with two other friends.

In my appeal i forgot to mention a second reason why i might have been banned. A couple days ago I took an anvil from a fellow Arcane minecrafter. This was an act of which i honestly regret, because i am having a lot of fun on this server. I promise I won’t commit any more acts of theft or any other acts that would disrupt the experience of my fellow arcane Minecrafters. I would greatly appreciate if one could accept my appeal. Thank you.

You were actually banned for killing a bunch of cows and not re-breeding them.

OHHHH. I forgot about that as well. I promise it certainly wont happen again if my appeal is accepted. Im teriibly sorry.

Just wondering, you didn’t even pick up any of the meat they dropped it seems. Why did you kill them?

Actually I did pick up the meat. It is in one of the furnaces there. I was randomly disconnected from the server (modem issues i mentioned in my 1st post) so I went to go try and fix it. when i returned i completely forgot about the meat. xD

Is there any way i could help or show you im being truthful. I would really appreciate it if you would let me continue to play on the server. I am really enjoying it. Thank you

Your ban will not be permanent, I will give you an unban date soon.

Thank you very much

Ok, I’m just going to go ahead and unban you. Be more careful in the future.

OK Thank you alot!

I still cant join the server for some reason. It tells me I’m still banned.