Un-ban Native_Assassin7

Ok im sorry for stealing the iron from the beacon it was first day on and i didnt think i would play for a while but i grew to like playing on the server. No lie the day that i was going on and saw i was banned was the day i was gonna give back the iron. Again im sorry and hopefully you can forgive me :smiley:

I just found some more griefing you did at someone’s shop in the Ravine Market, do you have anything to say about that?

Again it was my first day and i know it was not right. I gave the potions to someone im pretty sure. But i would like a second chance and i can work to make up the stuff i took and griefed.

so plz can i be unbanned?

???

I don’t think “I wasn’t going to stay, so I decided to grief stuff” is a valid excuse to get you unbanned. It doesn’t prove that you can act according to our rules. Being new on the server does not give you a valid reason to steal. If you knew it was not right you should not have done it in the first place.

Yer destiny be ridin on the waves, me bucko. Hold tight in the brig 'til we reach port.