Two new moderators + Fixing lag

Hey guys, we’ve been really booming again and we’re hoping to grow even more this summer!

I’ll be updating Spigot (the server mod we run on) later today, which will patch a few security issues and hopefully improve the server lag we’ve been dealing with. I’ll also be tweaking things like mob spawning rates, which should help out with the lag too. I do ask that if you’ve been using any sort of mob grinder, that you please don’t leave your account afk for hours and end as this is a major cause of server lag.

Also, we’ve promoted two people to game moderator today: Dragon_Dlv and DrZums. They’ll be able to help you out with chest protections and much more now. :slight_smile:

Here’s a reminder that we have a Minecraft forums thread - If you’d like to help us out, please leave a nice comment over there: minecraftforum.net/forums/se … ry31808681

If you are not aware, you can now lock 1.8 fence gates and doors!

For locking doors, you will have to lock both the top and bottom part of it. The plugin does not recognize the two-block high 1.8 doors as one object but two separate ones.

If you want to unlick or destroy the locked doors in the future, do /cunlock to both top and bottom side of the door prior to destruction. LWC will register the missing part of the door you break, but it will not register the part you don’t break, leading to an air block being locked from modification for other players.

Hopefully, the future versions of LWC will fix this glitch.

yay!