The White Sands Zoo is Open!

After many trials and tribulations I have finished my first OG project. You may come and visit freely.
Hop on the light blue highway and head to Sand Star but take the Highcliff exit before you get there. Exit the village and follow the signs.

If you do come to visit please bring a sign or banner to put in the entrance so I know you stopped by.
Please do not mess with or enter any of the exhibits, some of the creatures were very hard and/or time consuming to capture.
Books posted at each exhibit may have some interesting information, please replace them where you found them when done reading.
For your safety do not tape on the glass and holster any weapons you may have on you around the more aggressive creatures.
Feeding brains to the zombies is strictly prohibited.
Management is not responsible for any lost limbs or gear, especially if you decide to climb into the lava fountain.
I am still working out the logistics of capturing and caging an enderman. If I can capture a godamn guardian fish you can be damn sure I will have an enderman one day.

Enjoy your stay at The White Sands zoo, there is a donation box by the entrance if you are feeling generous, your sponsorship will help us feed a starving zombie child.

Regards,
White Sands Zoo Staff.

I’m not sure, but you might be able to capture an Enderman in a Minecart.

If you have a named endermite in a minecart 3 levels above ground, you may be able to attract and keep and enderman focused on the endermite !

EDIT: Have the endermite in a minecart follow a circular rail around the inside of the cage, and the enderman will follow him, for extra fun :smiley:

Stuff in minecarts can’t escape?

If endermen can get in minecarts (and I’m not sure they can), I think they can still teleport outside of them.
But if you have have an endermite in the minecart, then endermen will be attracted to it (that’s how the Enderender works right now) !

[quote=“DClem”]If endermen can get in minecarts (and I’m not sure they can), I think they can still teleport outside of them.
But if you have have an endermite in the minecart, then endermen will be attracted to it (that’s how the Enderender works right now) ![/quote]
Anything can’t move or teleport out of minecarts.

Apparently so ! Well, my advice can still be used to actually catch the Enderman and force him into a minecart ?

You still have a couple more to catch it seems.

MagmaCube
Elder Guardian
Ghast…

Though that second one might be a little difficult, with your location…

Not even gonna try an elder guardian, it would spam mining fatigue and that would be annoying.
Getting a cube or a ghast through a portal sounds like fun, lemme know how that works out for ya.

You could use this design to catch the ghasts.

Edit: Thanks Dragon, fixed! (I hope)

I think your link’s broken, Jogar.