The "SEEECRET" Project

You may have noticed this massive thing in the middle of a big lake:

Yep, I’m building this… thing.
201 blocks wide, 51 blocks tall. Made from stone bricks with a large spruce planks support (3 more will be added for a total of 4.)
That little building in the lower left is my starting home which is currently unoccupied.
Look here for in-game images.

Oh my lord your game looks nice. I need to look into those shaders.

This is what I’m using.

This is what I’m using.[/quote]

That was worth the ~10 minute install… This is amazing imgur.com/a/BjJLr/all

Progress:

The entire platform from bottom to top is layered stone brick, dirt, dirt, grass. That means I need 62832+ more blocks of dirt. Which should only be about 18.18+ double chests full of dirt. :sunglasses:
Those holes you see in the grass are actually torches, the entire platform is lit so I don’t have to deal with mobs.

holy cow that is amazing how long have you been working on it :smiley:

Didn’t really note that when I started on it, my guess is a while. I am the only one that has been working on it because I wont tell anyone else what it is. :wink:

It isn’t much, but I have a half dozen stacks of dirt you can have (perhaps some more) for this.

Triple layer of dirt… yeesh…

More progress.

I covered it in a layer of water to get rid of all of the torches and to prevent any mobs from spawning. Then I started placing a 2 block tall wall to re-light the third layer while filling in some of the second.
Obviously this is getting very repetitive to build, so if you want your name on a [size=150]VERY Special Thanks[/size] board then find your way out to here (HINT: It is a good idea to bring a boat.) and fill in the sectioned areas with dirt. Once you’ve decided you have had enough then place a sign near the entrance with your name on it. Do not fill in the four smaller circles with dirt, those give access to the inside of the supports. The idea here is to make a flat area with three layers of dirt. The bottom-most layer is already finished.

Also here are some screenshots.

Looking awesome so far, keep it up!

Dang, very nice build.

Last two layers are done. I didn’t think I’d get this far without any help placing blocks. That’s a lot of dirt. :open_mouth:
I also didn’t decide on what to build on top of it. Any ideas?

Geeze.

I hadn’t seen you on in so long, I didn’t know you had still been working on that.

How about the garden of eden?

How high is it? You could make the hanging gardens of babylon

The layer of grass on the top is at y=136. I have 120 blocks to work with.
I’m not really for the idea of a garden type build though. :\

Just cover the entire thing in sunflowers :smiley:

… well ok. In that case, I suggest Skyloft from Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword.

That would be amazing! :3

And if you don’t like that idea, I think a pvp arena would be cool.

I have a desire to build Zeal now.