SUNDAY COMMUNITY PROJECTS: Tunnels Under Spawn

On Sunday at around 3pm I will be leading the operation to finish the area under spawn. As of today a perimeter has been cut around the area that will need to be filled.[color=#FF0000] This perimeter is highly visible due to signs and a multitude of torches. [/color] I ask that you please don’t fill in the perimeter tunnels because they will be used throughout the entire process and filled with netherrack (to serve as a warning) upon completion of the project.

[color=#0000BF]The plan:[/color]

One team begins at the North end and heads South while another team starts at the East end and heads west. When they reach an intersection with another tunnel the team that reaches the intersection first will skip over and continue on, which will allow the opposite team to fill it in on their way through.

I would also like for someone to go ahead of the teams and place waypoints or record x,y,z coordinates of natural caves or caverns so that they can be filled at a later date if need be.

If you would like to volunteer for either of these roles, please post a comment or contact me in-game with the time and date you can help out. I forsee the project taking up more time than just Sunday, so any day during the week would be acceptable.