[Splawn] The Face of Splawn Thread

Hello all!

I’m opening this thread to keep record of all the faces/skin changes of the Splawn Statue !

Halloween - October the 31st 2014

Guy Fawkes Night - November the 5th 2014:

WW1 Armistice - November the 11th 2014:

Thanksgiving - November the 27th 2014:

Christmas - December the 25th 2014

2015 New Year’s celebrations - December the 31st 2014

Mardi Gras and the Venice Carnival - February the 17th 2015

Saint Patrick’s Day - March the 17th 2015

Arcane’s First Anniversary ! - May the 19th 2015

Lottery winner Encyclosaurus chose the theme: Drumcorps ! - June the 5th 2015

Independence day + French National Day + 130th Anniversary of the Statue of Liberty - 4th of July to 14th of July 2015

Halloween - October the 31st, 2015

Thanksgiving - November the 26th, 2015

Christmas and the Holiday Season - December 2015

I will post a message saying “Updated!” and an explanation each time a next skin is added !

Updated today!

For the World War I Armistice, signed in 11/11/1918 , the mask has been changed to represent a WW1 french soldier, with a blue helmet, mustache and generally not well-shaved. I plan to “upgrade it” once we’ll move the statue, adding the whole skin, including the famous Bayonet Rifle.

This thread is Rhalyon Approved :slight_smile:

Updated!

With the new splawn statue, Steve is now our character model, and the statue can be visited to the head, like the Statue of Liberty !

For Thanksgiving, Steve is dressed as a Pilgrim, and is holding a turkey leg!

[quote=“DClem”]Updated!

With the new splawn statue, Steve is now our character model, and the statue can be visited to the head, like the Statue of Liberty !

For Thanksgiving, Steve is dressed as a Pilgrim, and is holding a turkey leg![/quote]

this is the best statue update to date…I cant wait to see what you come up with next

A merchant for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

I’m sure there’s another public event between Thanksgiving and Christmas…

I’m looking for something between those two, but I can’t find anything…

There’s Hanucca, that could be fun, hahaha

Updated!

Christmas is near! Santa Steve is visiting Arcane with some presents and a surprise in one of them!

Very nice work on the Santa Steve statue.

Updated!

Fancy suit, dumb hat, fireworks… For New Year’s Eve, here is New Year’s Steve!

love the fireworks…good job!

Any update? It’s already second week of January! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m desperatly waiting for GodMozos’ skin (idk if the one he has now is his preferred)…
If I don’t have it in a week, I’ll change the statue to something else :slight_smile:

Still waiting to see Shrek, DClem :laughing:

Holy shit yes.

Updated !

Mardi Gras and carnivals in Rio, Venice and all around the world are upon us. That’s why Steve has put on his “Pierrot” costume, in honor of the Commedia Dell’arte and italian culture ! Yay !

Looks awesome dude!

is there any sign nearby explaining the theme so new players know whatsup? Nothing too complex, just like “Happy Mardi Gras!” or something

On the back of the statue, there’s always a sign saying the theme currently up :slight_smile:

UPDATED !

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day everyone ! Be sure to wear some green today ! Spawn Steve sure is, and it looks like a Pot of Gold appeared behind him…

UPDATED !

It’s Arcane’s first Anniversary soon, on may the 19th, the day Agentred100 and Jugglingman456 connected for the first time on Arcane !

Steve couldn’t decide who he liked more… so he dressed as both ! Thus, Agentlingman556 was born !

Happy birthday everyone and thank you Agent and Jugg !

And get excited, as a lot of contests and games are coming up to celebrate ! Go check the big red “1” next to the Statue !