Spawn Renewal Project: It's over!

With the first embassies popping up and the farms being done, we have reached the end of the Spawn renewal project.

We began over a month ago tearing down old and abandoned buildings, giving way to new exciting projects that had numerous people from across Arcane working together. From the Ravine Market to our new Embassy district, spawn has changed drastically over the last few weeks and now looks incredible. There are other projects in the pipeline that will improve spawn even further, and these projects will be lead by members of the community who I know will do a great job. If you have further ideas on how to improve our capital, please feel free to propose the idea on the forum :slight_smile:

I want to thank everyone who participated in the building, tearing, and discussions. I want to especially thank those who took the time to fill in strip mines in an attempt to curb the ongoing lag issue at spawn. I think we will all appreciate spawn more now as we all contributed in its restoration.

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and I’m looking forward to a 2015 building and playing with the lot of you :slight_smile: