Spawn Renewal Project: Final Stage! EMBASSIES!

After over a month of planning, discussing, demolishing, and building, we have finally reached the final stage of Spawn Renewal!

The farm district is almost 100% complete. With the actual farms laid out and completed, all that is missing now is the final embellishing touches. We have a garden in the back that needs decorating, and once Aljady and Khuzdbuzd finish the shell of the plantation home, we can all contribute to decorating the inside. Please let us know if you have any ideas on how to improve the district (both functionally and visually!)

The embassy plots have been laid out, and we now have 10 plots running along the boulevard (and rail on top), and while that is more than in enough to fill demand for now, if future towns spring up we have additional space running alongside the western side of the farm, or across the river past Simon’s new bridge.

We feel that a “first come first serve” approach isnt ideal for the initial plot claims, as we feel there are certain individuals who should receive priority thanks to all the help they have given to the community (both before the spawn projects, and during). Therefore, this thread is meant for owners of towns to express their interest in setting up an embassy, and providing us with their ideal plot.

[size=150]Application Process[/size]

Owners of towns will reply to this thread with:

1. Name of their town

2. Current Inhabitants

3. Location of town and how to get there with the nether highway

4. List the plots you’d like to build based on the above image, going from your top choice, second choice, all the way down to 10

5. Explain in a short paragraph the projects/builds you participated in (farms, strip mines, clearing, etc)

Please note that all plots are the same size except for 3,4,5,6. For those four plots, the corners are cut off to make space for the plaza.

Requirements to own an Embassy

1. Be the owner or member of a town (embassies are not meant for individuals to showcase their compounds)

2. Have at least 2 active players (including yourself) living in the town

3. Have a genuine interest in wanting more players. Embassies are meant as a way to recruit people for your towns, a clear application process needs to be laid out at your embassy for people to join. Note that we dont expect towns who have embassies to welcome anyone and everyone. We understand some towns strive for quality builds, and will therefore be more selective. However, a genuine interest in wanting more citizens needs to be displayed

4. Helping at spawn or in other community builds is not a requirement to own an embassy; this factor is only relevant in the initial plot assignment phase.

Requirements of the actual Embassy

1. Have your town name, and instructions on how to get there and where it is(nether and/or overworld roads)

2. List the current citizens

3. Explain what the town is and it’s theme/purpose

4. Build the embassy to reflect the theme/biome of your town (the embassy should be a reflection of your town!)

5. Outline an application process and what kind of individuals you are interested in joining you

6. Build within 3 weeks of claiming the plot

7. No more than 10 item frames and 5 chests in the build (lag issues :frowning: )

8. No more than 5 mobs of any sort (cats, dogs, villagers, zombies, etc)

9. Height limit = common sense. No sky scrapers or absurdly tall builds/towers. Let’s not make the embassy building become a contest on who gets the tallest build.

10. Be creative and fun! The embassy is a reflection of your town so some history of the town or cool info about the area and people can be included. No rules in this department though, just have fun with it :slight_smile:

BONUS: We want the embassy district to be nice looking area, so please strive to make the builds high quality and interesting (no dirt shacks!). If you arent a great builder but have a town you want to recruit for, feel free to ask for help! Arcane has many talented builders who are always willing to give a hand. Dont be afraid to ask :smiley:

Please let us know ASAP if you are interested in an embassy and would like to claim a plot. We’d like to have this area operational as soon as possible!

Once the initial claiming process is complete, if future towns would like embassies, please contact a member of staff to claim a plot. We need to make sure you/your town meet the requirements!

For those individuals who wish to have a town but are by themselves and cannot have an embassy, we will have a wall somewhere in the district where individuals can put up signs calling for interest in anyone joining them to establish a new town! Once you establish the town, you can apply for an embassy! :slight_smile:

UPDATE: Made the wall mentioned, it’s just at the entrance of the embassy district. Post a sign asking for ppl, and sign it!

1. Hydra

2. Therazgrizace, USMC_blockhead (me), Dragon_DLV, crackazac, Mohawakami (gone for life issue, will be back)

3. Hydra is located in the Southern Ocean after you cross a bridge covered with 3 speed II beacons. We are on the Red Highway, labeled Hydra

4)3,4,6,5,1,2,7,8,9,10

1. most of use help with community builds whenever we can, but I specifically have: taken over the roll of Nether highway maintenance person , I am a storage clerk at the house of chest, clean up messes wherever I go, rebuilt several function issues at community builds: watermelon/pumpkin house, gold farm. Recommission the gold farm for public use. With the help of dclem built together the Ravine marketplace. always help change the holiday themes at spawn, also built the Christmas tree. Of course worked on the entire spawn renewal project from start to finish…have torn down, dug up, filled in, planted, all over spawn…if it needed done, I was always right there to help, no matter who was against the idea. I always stand up for whats fair even if it means I loose friends, because of my opinion…I will always jump in front of the bus to protect someone else from injustice or unfairness! oh I also AFK at the community watermelon farm on a regular basis, so that it is always full of food and pumpkins fr people.

cant wait to get building

1) The Mighty and Glorious People’s Republic of Taiga (official full name), featuring towns such as:
-The Opera-Arena Area
-The Valley
-Posiolchik
-Goksimski
-Ravenholmov
and other landmarks!

2) Bbycake, Habbs4, Dramlx, DClem (keeping people is not easy, that’s why I want an embassy :wink: )

3) The Capital City, the Opera-Arena Area, has it’s special exit on the Orange Highway, and is the first portal to link to the Taiga. The Hub Portal “People’s Republic of Taiga” goes to the last portal of the Taiga. Between those two, they all go to the People’s Republic of Taiga.

4) north 8, south 8(=7?), 1, 2, 9, 4, 6, 5, 3, 2, 10 (bingo !)

5) Here we go:
-Participated in the PvP building contest (winners were never announced) by building the Opera-Arena Area
-Highway builder
-Color coder of the highways
-Came up with the idea to put letters in the floor at Spawn and in the Nether Hub to indicate directions (N for North, W for West, etc…)
-Spawn Underground builder, builder of the “drop down chutes”, the first Troll Market (was second in command to Karassar), builder and creator of the Tree Farm design (not the minecart with hopper though…)
-Part-taker in the naming of uninhabited regions! (Dunited Kingdom and Eye of Ra are my ideas, for example :smiley: )
-Strong advocate of Server-wide Role Play
-Public Slime Farm builder and administrator
-Builder and administrator of the Minigames Area !
-Chief builder of the “Arcanesoft Paint” (currently waiting 1.8 to know if it’s broken or not) (thanks to all who participated in that build!)
-Maker of the “Highway Map Map”, the ingame version of the Highway Map (featured on r/minecraft’s first page!)
-With USMC, builder of the new Ravine Market, and builder of the Entrance building to the Market
-With USMC, builder of the roof of the House of Chests and listed as a Storage Clerk
-10+ buildings removed during and after the Spawn Renewal Sunday
-Planter of trees all around spawn, and landscaping (fixing endermen holes, covering stone patches)
-Face of Splawn creator and administrator
-New Open Cow Farm builder and administrator
-Spawn Beacon Grid first installer with Karassar (Center, south and west beacons), then with Bbycake (all the 6 others), and administrator of the Spawn Beacon Grid
-Helped USMC with a glass elevator in the Melon house
-Creator and administrator of the Arcane Defense of History Division and builder of it’s HQ (based off an abandoned unfinished base, with authorization of Khuzdbuzd, admin at the time)
-Initiator of the Halloween-ification of Spawn and part-taker in the Christmas-ification of Spawn.
-With USMC, repurposing the new Gold Farm and making it a bit more practical and pretty
-Streetlight fixer (north-west and east had some issues)
-“White Lion of Arcane” builder (Embassy District Statue)
-Advocate for an Arcane Harbor (discussed it with Sry to include his base, made the first plan, etc…)
-Initiator and Administrator of the Arcane Christmas Lottery
(I hope I’m not forgetting anything…)
-And last, but not least, n°1 non-staff poster of the Arcane Forum! Yay!

Sorry for it being not so “short”…

woops xD

Alright everyone, we have the first rounds of applications. We want this area to become functional right away so we’re gonna start giving out plots since luckily enough no one here seems to want the same plots as their top choice!

Plot 1: Unclaimed
Plot 2: People’s Republic of Taiga
Plot 3: Hydra
Plot 4: DwarvenMordor - Need confirmation
Plot 5: Shambhala
Plot 6: Aerendir Silvaras
Plot 7: Unclaimed
Plot 8: Unclaimed
Plot 9: Unclaimed
Plot 10: Unclaimed

If anyone has any concerns please contact me!

Builders, please adhere to the rules listed above.

Happy building!

People’s Republic of Taiga Embassy built :slight_smile:

Shambhala Plateau Autonomous Region Embassy Primer

Designed to resemble the plateau on which Shambhala is home. Inpired by designs of German medieval plaza’s/markets.

Ground Floor

Entrance. Open space to provide fluid player travel.

First Floor

Rules and RPG info.

Second Floor

Exhibits and info about Shambhala Construction Co-op.

Third Floor

Observation Deck. Represents ground level of Shambhala Plateau.

1) Name of theirtown
White Haven

2) Current Inhabitants
[i]HeartsFlame - Current mayor[/i]
DrZums

3) Location of town and how to get there with the nether highway
Orange Highway - Keep following highway on the main highway past Dclem’s buildings. Do not turn off the main path.

4) List the plots you’d like to build based on the above image, going from your top choice, second choice, all the way down to 10.
1,4,7,8,9,10. How come we have 2x 8s?

5) Explain in a short paragraph the projects/builds you participated in (farms, strip mines, clearing, etc)
[i]- Creation and removal of the farms.

• West road bridge.
  • Nether wart farm.
  • Strip mine filling.
  • Removal of troll market.
  • Filling of the troll market.
  • Road building in the embassy district.[/i]

1) Name of their town: [color=#44F]RIVER CITY[/color]

2) Current Inhabitants: SimonOrJ and 12klausma

3) Location of town and how to get there with the nether highway
Take East Highway, exit on Simon’s Palace (East Road), take East Road to the West and curve off to Simon River Parkway. Go a little ways

4) List the plots you’d like to build based on the above image, going from your top choice, second choice, all the way down to 10: Plot 4, 7, 9

5) Explain in a short paragraph the projects/builds you participated in (farms, strip mines, clearing, etc): Redstone Streetlamp, Ice Farm, Enderender off lever, West Road Creation, Suspension bridge on the West (Taken down), Building Truss Bridge, Arcane Metro, East Park Railway, Western Express, Filling in tunnels under Spawn area, Nether Highway Project, and many more. Here is my short paragraph. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whitehaven can take plot 1, rivercity can take anything from 7 onwards