Spawn Event THIS SUNDAY: Farms and Embassies (discussions)

This is pretty as well…

I’ll try my best to make it prettier! … Unless you have any idea how to design it better :wink:

This is pretty as well…

I’ll try my best to make it prettier! … Unless you have any idea how to design it better :wink:[/quote]

I think it looks great simon! plus it works well with extending the above ground rail :smiley:

What’s the particular reason for removing/moving it?

When are you planning on building it simon, i’ll lend a hand if you need. love the design.

awesome I’ll be online. My insane overtime spree at work is over.

I am a bit disappointed by the way the project is lead…

This first set of farms had been accused of being built without any consultation of the forum, but, with the exception of Simon’s new bridge and the wall, nothing is actually being proposed here and discussed before being built. I thought this would’ve been a more common thought-out project, with serious discussions over each farm and building…

[quote=“DClem”]I am a bit disappointed by the way the project is lead…

This first set of farms had been accused of being built without any consultation of the forum, but, with the exception of Simon’s new bridge and the wall, nothing is actually being proposed here and discussed before being built. I thought this would’ve been a more common thought-out project, with serious discussions over each farm and building…[/quote]

I believe that this was very well done. I don’t believe you have been online when the farms were discussed so that might be the reason :slight_smile:

I thought it would’ve been discussed here, on the forum…

[quote=“DClem”]I am a bit disappointed by the way the project is lead…

This first set of farms had been accused of being built without any consultation of the forum, but, with the exception of Simon’s new bridge and the wall, nothing is actually being proposed here and discussed before being built. I thought this would’ve been a more common thought-out project, with serious discussions over each farm and building…[/quote]

The event happened Sunday, and we had plenty of people on mumble and ingame participating and discussing. You were online and chose not too join. That’s not our fault.

The initial plan was already laid out, however this is a game and we shouldn’t have to outline every detail ahead of time. Events are meant to be fun, not a job, which is why we set the guidelines and let the players who participate fill in the gaps with their own creativity. We’ve also been editing the farms all week while other players give input, however I agree that the flat layout looks spectacular and fits the area quite nicely.

Thank you, that’s a nice and non-aggressive answer :slight_smile: