Simon's Tool Tribe Tribute

Hello everyone.

Today, I just lost core members of my tribe while renovating efficient Blaze Farm. The following were lost this day:

[size=150][color=#00A0FF][Simon’s Tunneler][/color][/size] - Diamond Pickaxe
It had Silk Touch I, Efficiency V, and Unbreaking III.
It served me from July to September 30, 2014.

[size=150][color=#00A0FF][Simon’s Wireless Fist][/color][/size] - Bow
It had Power V, Unbreaking III, Punch II, and Infinity I.
It served me from August to September 30, 2014.

[size=150][color=#00A0FF][Simon’s Ironic Sharp Stick][/color][/size] - Iron Sword
It had Sharpness II and Unbreaking III.
It served me (not so much) from August to September 30, 2014.

[size=150][color=#00A0FF][Simon’s Woodpecker][/color][/size] - Diamond Axe
It had Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV, and Unbreaking III.
It served me from September 27 to September 30, 2014.

I have built a lot of roads with my fellow [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Tunneler][/color] that spans miles upon miles. It basically helped all of you safely travel and know where you’re going every time you travel along the West of Spawn Road and parts of the East Road. This guy must be remembered for his accomplishments on mining out stone (rather than cobblestone) clean out right from the tunnel and allowing me to use those resources straight out of hand to make slabs and build long roads. Last thing this guy mined out was some nether bricks, when the Ghast decided to aim at me off the edge.

[color=#0040FF][Simon’s Sharpshooter][/color], another fellow Bow, served me from July to August, and was my only mob-killing companion until [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Wireless Fist][/color] joined my tribe. They both served me very well, killing mobs left and right. When I lost the Sharpshooter due to a creeper incident, I was left with the Wireless Fist to keep my company. That’s when I had [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Ironic Sharp Stick][/color] join the team to deal with mob killing more efficiently. However, the Wireless Fist was still my main weapon until it lasted.

[color=#0040FF][Simon’s Wireless Fist][/color]'s last kills were tens of blazes.

As I was getting more building-orientated, I realized the importance of an axe. So, after losing a diamond axe due to some incident, I quickly replaced the axe with [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Woodpecker][/color]. However, this guy was extremely short-lived.

So, rest in pease, my four life-changing friends. I’ll always remember you all as I make second generation of you guys. I’ll be sure to give that Ghast who threw us into the lava a huge revenge. Tears will be shed…

~Simon
P.S.: The memorial is set up in the Blaze Farm.
Edit: fixed the tool type of Woodpecker

I’m sorry. :frowning:

When is the funeral?

D’aww, I know how you feel. :frowning: R.I.P. tools.

rip

[quote=“Agentred”]I’m sorry. :frowning:

When is the funeral?[/quote]
The funeral will be held on the day the blaze farm renovation gets completed.
Now, pardon me while I write a funeral speech

Should [color=#0080BF][Simon’s Wireless Fist][/color] be named [color=#0080BF][Simon’s Wireless Fist II][/color] since you gave your first one to me?

I am planning on rolling out new tools with new names. So far, [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Drill][/color] replaced the Tunneler and [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Firework][/color] replaced my long-lost Sharpshooter.

How about [color=#0080BF][Simon’s Scoop Spoon][/color] for a shovel?
And [color=#0080BF][Simon’s Gentle Touch][/color] for a Silk Touch pick?

Marvelous name they are, but I have better names, such as [color=#0040FF][Simon’s Black Hole][/color] for a sword.
… get it? It kills mobs out of existance… :laughing:

The funeral will be held in an hour, 4:00 EST.

That was a beautiful service.

Thank you Karasaar and Simon, it brought tears to my eyes.

Simon’s tools were laid to rest, we now have closure. <3

On the day of October 3, there was a funeral service at the Blaze Farm. The attendees were 1M_SLIME, Agentred100, bbycake, matthewaitken, and Karasaar. Thank you for attending the funeral service.

[color=#181818][size=150]Recap[/size][/color]
Karasaar and SimonOrJ organized and called people for the funeral service. At the time, only the list of persons listed above could come to the service.

Karasaar started the funeral speech, followed by SimonOrJ. During the speech, 1M_SLIME interrupted disrespectfully frequently, having a diamond drop party and asking when the speech is going to be over. After the speech was over, we feasted in tears by having a drop party full of potatoes and had a moment of silence (while some of us ate in silence).

Afterwards, we had group photo. And the funeral was over. It’s great thanks to [color=#0080FF][Simon’s Tunneler][/color] that allowed for the long West of Spawn and the East Road to be built easily, and [color=#0080FF][Simon’s Wireless Fist][/color] for protecting me from mob sieges while I built the roads.

[color=#404040][size=85]Standing from left to right: matthewaitken, SimonOrJ, bbycake, and Karasaar[/size][/color]

[color=#181818][size=150]Aftermath[/size][/color]
We had fun time checking out the BLAZE Farm operating and were dispatched to our respective duties.

~Simon

I can’t handle these feels…