Seasonal Bbuilding Area

Hey all!

I’m thinking of making a plot that all of us will modify every season, holiday, or occasion!

The plot in bounded box in red hasn’t been used for anything for a while. With all the bad lag going on near the spawn, I quickly rejected an idea of building an apartment there. We can use it for making some small seasonal decorations or builds together.

However, that would mean the Pikachu and Skeleton cutie marks will have to be taken down. :confused:

What do you think?

Yes! It’s a good spot, right across from the X-mas tree

Anything to be rid of that Pikachu.

Make the plot square-ish by taking away Kuku’s house, he’s been inactive for months anyway…

And it will tie in well with the christmas tree and the Face of Splawn !

A Christmas (or holiday) village!

Well, while I was turning spawn into christmas-land, I turn a small part of this area into the “christmas minibuild zone”, to test out the idea. The rest is still taken by the pixelart pikachu and the jumping machine…

Last time I checked, the jumping machine was broken. The pixel art needs to be moved to another location or just removed. It’s taking up valuable spawn space.

Well, we need mods to approve it and remove all the signs and chests :slight_smile:

i think its great idea.

I can remove signs and stuff tonight.

Exactly. I remember when I first joined there was unofficial rule No Pixel Art @ Spawn.

Wow, the area went through changes while I was away :astonished:

This looks great so far! :smiley: