Recruiting Expert Builders!

Hello everybody,

Rhaylon and I have discussed working on a collaboration with a new city after both Aerendir Silvaras and White Haven have been completed.

We’d like helpers, on the condition that they be great builders with a resume of quality builds on this server. If you’re interested in joining, please post a screenshot of the work you’d like us to consider.

If you are unsure of the level of quality we are looking for, please visit either of our towns to get an idea of what we’re looking for.

Also, if anyone has ideas for what kind of city, or where to build one, we’ll take suggestions.

I’m still thinking of what kind of city you should build, but as far as location goes, I think you should definitely build in the new 1.8 terrain.

When we expand the border, I plan to build in a mesa biome. Maybe a mesa biome would interest you as well?

I’ve helped on White Haven and I’m interested in this new build project. But can we use less resoyrce intensive blocks :wink:

Also, I would like an idea of the theme, blocks, terrain etc.

What were you thinking of Hearts?

The only resource intensive block, that I remember you using in white haven, is quartz. Is that the block you were talking about?

The only other blocks, that I remember you using, are wood and stone. Although, you were using many different types of wood blocks (birch, dark oak, stairs, slabs, ect.).

[quote=“JogarCraft”]The only resource intensive block, that I remember you using in white haven, is quartz. Is that the block you were talking about?

The only other blocks, that I remember you using, are wood and stone. Although, you were using many different types of wood blocks (birch, dark oak, stairs, slabs, ect.).[/quote]

Yeah, the different types of wood is getting annoying. Kinda what I was talking about. Stone is no problem but i just gotta cut back on my use of dark oak logs :frowning:

Haha, yeah, dark oak can be a pain to farm sometimes.

I like it because of the contrast between the shade and the snow. It makes the buildings pop against the mountain. In other biomes, I’d use different stuff.