[PvP] Arcane's New Years Tournament of PvP!

My proposition is to create a 2 week long PvP event. A knockout 3-round event that takes place in an arena.

The arena will be a marked out area with a surface area greater then 100 blocks. This will ensure plenty of room to run and move. Arenas should be symmetrical, clear of beacons and a large distance from spawn.

Players will have 5 days to enter their names in a chest at spawn for entry into the event.

Depending on the player amount, rounds will be decided. These rounds last 2 days in length and the results must be recorded on the forums.

A round consists of 5 duels between a player. Each player must have the same amount of health, food bars, weapon(s) armour.

Players will have 2 days to communicate and to find a time where they can both fight. It does not matter when and if the duels happen in multiple times. Eg; 2 fights on (Monday) and 3 fights on (Tuesday)

If a player fails to submit all fights both forfeit the event.

Results should be recorded like so.

Player 1: HeartsFlame
Player 2: BbyCake

HeartsFlame killed Bbycake 1-0
Bbycake killed HeartsFlame 1-1
Bbycake killed HeartsFlame 1-2
HeartsFlame shot Bbycake 2-2
Bbycake killed HeartsFlame 2-3

This will be used to create a log that can be verified if ‘necessary’ and if inaccurate, previous entries may be looked upon for cheating.

Upon suspicion of cheating, the tournament can be delayed to a later date.

A new forum post should be update with the draw.

A prize will be included and it will most likely be the dragon egg.

Overall summary.
• If you’re interested, tell me now on this post.
• 5 rounds of pvp in an arena
• 2 days to complete match up
• duels fought with this armour!
• Full new iron armour
• New stone sword
• Bow and 16 arrows
• Food to be eaten before hand

Sign ups have not been introduces yet but we are first looking for interest in this event.

I’m all for a PvP tournament, but your idea seems awfully hard to organize…