[Poll] Are you interested in a spawn statue contest?

Vote here if you are interested in competing in a spawn statue skin contest. If not, also vote! (But vote no. Get it? Maybe?)

The basic idea is that we would have a contest where players would submit statue/skin designs (with a certain theme) and players would vote on which submission was the best. This submission would then be chosen and put up as the spawn statue.

The alternative is that we don’t have a contest and just change the skin periodically. This poll is to figure out whether or not a contest would make sense.

Please, Karasaar…

Another idea was to have a contest/voting on what day to celebrate next. That’s also participative. I discussed it with you, before you made that strawpoll.

In my opinion, I think we should keep it simple. A skin contest seems difficult to keep lively, would require a lot of time. I’ve already begun changing the statue every once in a while, I think I can continue taking care of that…

I don’t want a contest where people submit their own skins. I don’t want to see a random player’s skin as a giant statue every time I got to spawn.

As I mentioned in the post, it would be a themed contest. (As in, not your personal skin).

Please, Karasaar…

Another idea was to have a contest/voting on what day to celebrate next. That’s also participative. I discussed it with you, before you made that strawpoll.

In my opinion, I think we should keep it simple. A skin contest seems difficult to keep lively, would require a lot of time. I’ve already begun changing the statue every once in a while, I think I can continue taking care of that…[/quote]

Yea I agree, people propose themes or events, and then we designate someone to carry it out. I personally dont want that statue to be a free-for-all