Nether Hub

The nether hub is not safe. The pigmen got mad and we had a lot of trouble getting our stuff back (ChickenMonkey lost some things too). That’s why I think the hub needs to have some kind of way to block the pigmen, like pistons blocking the highways.

Or just not agro the pigmen? xD

I installed a system to close fencegates in the Nether hub with levers.
Please, do not aggro the pigmen x)

The Nether Highways are 95% contained from Pigmen swarms.

There are breachs though.

Many portal stops are not covered or walled and pigmen roam freely. There is also breaches in this containment around the Nether Hub.

also, the ShitShack on the red highway is completly unsafe, and open to the old nether hub, and the wither killer, and the roof…

So the best thing to do is to be sure the Nether Hub itself can be protected, and that’s now the case :slight_smile:

As for the rest: don’t aggro the pigmen !

Can pigmen spawn in the hub or in the highways? is it all slabbed up properly?

Pigmen can spawn anywhere in the hub, anywhere outside of the highways, nothing has been slabbed, exits leads to the outside, aren’t properly closed or aren’t meant to be closed. Pigmen can spawn anywhere on opaque block, no matter the light level. So it would be sacrificing the beauty of our Nether Hub to make it spawn-proof…

I think the solution we have right now is the best: the Nether Hub can be turned into a safe zone thanks to the fencegates. Other than that: don’t anger the pigmen, damn it !