Mytos false banned me for xraying

• My in-game name: Sb3
  • These forums are not associated with any HCF or PvP servers. Is your ban on a server like that? Yes/No No

What caused your ban on Arcane Survival?

I was false banned for xraying by Mytos232. I was banned not that long ago for xraying which i was definitely doing, but today i was in discord with calcular and went on a mining spree for over an hour and only went in a straight line the entire time until i hit a ravine. I found 13 diamonds in total and stopped mining after that. Mytos banned me about an hour later and when i told him all of this he refused to acknowledge this and banned me from the discord and told me "
im not going to debate it with you dude, you were xraying, you were caught, take the temp ban and learn a lesson" even though i was obviously not xraying. I understand why Mytos would be a little trigger happy to ban me a second time, but this is very upsetting to me and i would like him to go back and check the time of when the tunnels he said i mined were mined and confirm that i was not cheating.

What will you do to prevent the ban next time?

I would like to be able to communicate with Simon easier and not be banned for something i did not do.
Thank you.

I went through and looked at the places you mined, and it appears we were in the wrong and you were falsely banned.

Our sincerest apologies, you are now unbanned.

This topic was automatically closed 40 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.