[Moderator] Sb3

• Discord user tag: Sb3#8398
  • Location/Timezone:PST

Why do you want to be a moderator of Arcane Survival?

I’ve been a chatmod for almost a year now and I’ve been wanting to apply for moderator for quite a long time, but I’ve been holding off to show that I am an active member of the community and that I would be a good choice for Moderator. I’ve been playing since 2016 and feel as though I have grown a lot with this community and have made a lot of good connections. I had planned on applying for Moderator for the past couple months but I’ve held off and have been waiting for the right moment. My computer is now fully functional which means I can actually play actively now. I really like this server and I want to be able to watch newly greylisted people in vanish because that’s an issue that Calc and I have been dealing with for a long time, as we’ve always had to rely on Pali to log on to follow them.

Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here.

I’ve been a chatmod for about a year on here. Of course, I’ve also had many other occasions of being a staff member on other servers, but it was so long ago that I’m not sure it’s relevant.

Anything you would like to add:

Obviously I don’t expect anything from this, I just have high hopes. It’ll be a nice hole to fill too if Pali gets promoted to Admin, as I’ve just seen his application.

Why do you want to be a helper of Arcane Survival? I want to be a helper on arcane because I am on the server quite often. Sometimes no one is on to help out with troubles. So I think I could fill that gap. Most of the players on Arcane like me. At least I think so. One thing that I think makes me stick out from other players is that I dont argue in a very high manner. I am very easy to get along with. Most importantly, i am always excited to learn new things.

Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here. I do not have any experiance what so ever. But i am really quick at learning and would be excited to learn.

Anything you would like to add: it would sure be wonderful if I got this position! Even though I probably wont. I will still be just as happy when I join the server if I dont gain this position.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.