[Moderator] mathewaitken

To avoid retyping a whole lot, here is my original post - http://arcane-minecraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=397.

Even though the mod team has been strengthened considerably since I first applied (Melium, Rhalyon, and Bbycake) there are still quite a few times that there are no moderators on. I would like to be considered for full mod powers, so that I can help out more. I think my actions on this server speak for themselves, and hopefully you all know me pretty well by now.

Thanks for the consideration,
Matthew Aitken

Matt is not only a fantastic builder, but a cool guy that everyone i think likes and respects. Ive enjoyed working with him on our jungle build and he has demonstrated to be a mature individual that is always willing to help others.

Has all the qualities we look for in someone who has to represent our server.

Fully support

Okay, so something has happened to my account, and now I can only access the demo. So until don’t do anything yet until this gets sorted out. I’m waiting on a response from Mojang to see what has happened. I won’t be able to get on the server until this gets sorted out…

Have you had any luck with your account at all? Shoot me a message on Skype the next time you see me on and I can try and help you with it.

Anyways, application approved.

You will most likely need to migrate the account but you have contacted Mojang. I have a friend in a similar circumstance so if it’s a fix you can do, can you tell me? Thanks

Heyo! I’m back. Long story short, I’m the proud owner of a new account by the name of Dux_Ignitius. matthewaitken is no longer mine/a paid account because of some stupidity in the help department (one person “is no longer working here”). Anyways, I’ll be on now.

Glad you’re back,Matt