[Moderator] magicunicornman

Why you want to be a moderator: I really enjoy my time on Arcane. It’s a very rare server to find, and I love the fact that it’s vanilla. I have a great time with my friends on this server, and would like to be part of the team. I enjoy socializing with other players, and I think I would be pretty good at it.
Relevant experience: I honestly have no experience moderating minecraft servers, but I’ve shown lots of interest in it.
Location/Timezone: I live in Chicago Illinois, Central Timezone (UTC-6)
Skype Name: chobin44
Anything you would like to add: I may be a teenager but I matured pretty fast, so I don’t have a squeaky or annoying voice. I understand if you don’t want to add me, I’d just like the pride of saying that I applied. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
----------Edit 2/4/2015----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After reading the staff applications further, I realized that mainly people who are about 17+ get accepted. I understand why that is, so don’t hesitate to turn me down if need be. But know this: I’d also be fine with the lower position of chat moderator if moderator is a bit past my age level.
Once again, thank you so much for your time and consideration, and for making arcane so awesome.