[Moderator] M1CH4EL_20

• Discord user tag: M1CH4EL_20#4867
  • Location/Timezone: Texas CST

Why do you want to be a moderator of Arcane Survival?

I would like to be a moderator of arcane because I feel like I could be a valuable asset to the team. I am hardworking and have lots of experience from running my own server and staffing multiple other servers. I am active and reliable. I can help with anything needed and I will always do it with a good attitude as well as put forth my best effort when tasked with any problem or question.

Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here.

Recent ones, no. But old ones yes. I was a head moderator on an old network, ReactiveMC. It is now known as MineSuperior. I was a head moderator for the biggest server on the network, OP Factions. I was also a head admin on one of the smaller servers of the network, Creative. I was able to work my way up to these positions. I also owned my own server and I was able to learn a lot about how to keep a server running.

Anything you would like to add:

Weekdays would not be my most active times. I will be more active late night considering I work almost everyday until 10. Weekends should be better because I have them off a lot of times.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope I make it. I love the server!

• Michael

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.