[Moderator] LordStaples

• Discord user tag: LordStaples#2082
  • Location/Timezone: North Carolina / EST

Why do you want to be a moderator of Arcane Survival?

Since the beginning of the year, the server has seen a growth in player activity due to our increasing online presence and friendly playerbase. With plans to expand further and Minecraft’s resurgence in the gaming community, it only makes sense to appoint more staff members to meet the needs surrounding new players. On this server, there are between 2-3 active staff members online for each position in any given week, yet not all are able to be online for a variety of reasons. I would like to be a moderator because I want to help the staff cover more ground to support the expected influx of new players.

Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here.

I have never actually held a position on a Minecraft server that I’ve had to apply for, however I have been used as a guinea pig for testing a chat mod position on another server. Additionally, I was recently appointed to the Helper role on this server, and while the Helper position supports my reasons for wanting to be a moderator, I am often asked to do something Helpers cannot.

What I lack in technical experience, I make up for in real-world experience. I am an Eagle Scout and I was in the scouts for nearly a decade (including time spent as an adult leader), and there I developed sound leadership skills, a strong moral compass, and teamwork skills.

Anything you would like to add:

I would like to think that my personal morals align well with the server rules and I would consider myself to be a fair judge in any given situation. I favor democracy over authoritarianism and I will rarely act without the consent of a group/majority (unless it directly violates the rules), and I will further look to other staff members for counsel should the need arise.

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me via discord.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.