[Moderator] Jacofalltrades

Why you want to be a moderator: I joined Arcane about a Month and a half ago. I wasn’t greeted by flashiness, and a bunch of warps. I was greeted by people. Arcane has lots of cool people, and everyone generally gets along. The server is fantastic, and I want to help it stay the way it is. I’ve built many things on Arcane, from roads to houses. I have already built a lot for the community, I intend to continue to build for the community, and I’ve watched the community grow and change. I’ve seen bad things happen, and I want to help stop those bad things from happening. I love the server, and enjoy building in such a good environment, and want to keep it that way.

Relevant experience: I have moderated on a server before, and had a lot of responsibility thrown on me. I believe I handled myself professionally even when others did not. Even with only a little experience I was one of the most trusted mods there was on that server. I have learned a lot about how to work with other people, and how to make sure things go well. I also have some experience with using protection plugins and such.

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Skype name: Jacofnight

Anything you would like to add: I am calm, polite, and easygoing. I enjoy working with others, and love Minecraft. I love to build, but will drop what i’m doing to help other players in need.