[Moderator] GodMozos

Why you want to be a moderator:
I find that Arcane is a pretty nice server and I would really like to help get the server even better. I really like the community on here and all the projects that are going on. I fell like i could do good thing to the server and be a good support for the staff team.

Relevant experience:
I’v been admin/owner of a server for about 2 or 3 years on and off. It was a pretty private server with only a bunch of friends, but i had some things to do such dealing with update, pluggins and mods. I was a pretty fun experience and i would like to get some responsability on this awsome server.

Location/Timezone:
Eastern timezone. I’m usualy on from about 6 pm to 12 pm on week day and anywhere to 4 am on week end.

Skype name: Mozos.prog

Anything you would like to add:
My good friend Ytorgonak is also applying for a moderator position and i would like him to be choosen first.

Came on my old application just to say that I am still really interested in becoming a mod or even a chat mod. I’m pretty active on the server since I join. I know I am not the most serious player of all, but I know not to abuse power. Also, I would like to add that I often connected when there is no other mod on, so I think I could be a great add to try and keep a mod on all the time, or at least most of the time.