[Moderator] Babybread

• Discord user tag: Babybread#4385
  • Location/Timezone: California / Pacific Standard Time

Why do you want to be a moderator of Arcane Survival?

I would like to be a server moderator because I love this server, and want to work towards making a difference for players. I have played on Arcane for several years, and through several worlds. I believe that the server may experience issues in the future, that I believe I can help alleviate.

Do you have any relevant experience(s)? If so, list here.

When I was younger I was an admin and moderator on a few servers, but none of those positions are currently relevent to the current state of the game, and our server in-particular.

I do however have what I believe to be relevant real-world experience. I work in healthcare and have extensive training in management and human resources. I believe these skills will help me be a better moderator by showing competence with areas such as: Mediation, Meeting Organization, and System Implementation, as well as Public Relations.

Anything you would like to add:

Areas of special interest:
Peer to peer mediation: I would like to work with the members of the server to help solve their issues in a positive and productive way.

Land and territory disputes: I would like to have the opportunity to help players determine fair and even land claim disputes, by understanding the rules, and having peer to peer mediation, and potential moderator to moderator discussions to determine the best course of action.

Meeting Organization: I would like to assist the admin and moderator teams in creating solid and efficient meetings that benefit the entire server, and our work-flow as staff.

System integration and implementation: I would like to work towards developing a system that allows players to create problem tickets, and have resolutions to these issues. Also proving documentation for them to review at later dates. I believe this will allow players to reference the experiences and situations of other players for guidance. As well as allowing moderators and admins a database for past decisions which can help influence our current ones.

For any follow-up questions or if you’d like to arrange a meeting with me I am reachable via Discord: Babybread#4385

Hello Babybread,

Thank you for a thorough and detailed application. We’re sorry, but your application has been rejected.

Arcane Survival Staff Team

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.