Missing Persons for CHAMPATRIOT - ARCANE SERVER POLICE DEPT

Hi all,

As I’m sure some of you have noticed (or maybe no one has noticed), I’ve been MIA for a couple weeks now. I haven’t even been on Skype, the reason being two things: Verizon is the worst ISP in the world, and Sprint is the worst cell provider in Los Angeles.

The Internet at my living situation has been literally non-existent for the last few weeks. Like, can’t even get Facebook or Skype open on my phone. And since sprint really sucks where I live, I have literally no access to Internet from anywhere except work, a place at which I can’t use the Internet because it’s, ya know, work.

I’ve basically been living without Internet, which isn’t so great, but hey, I got a large slurpee today so it’s not all bad, eh?

Anyway, my gf are waiting to hear back about an application we put in for an apartment of our own, and once we got such a place, I’m getting the best Internet my budget can afford, and I’ll be back to the active self I once was.

No, I’m not leaving for 5 months like last time… I promise.

Until we can move out, I’ll be trying to get on skype or the dyn to chat and stay semi-active.

I love you guys, I miss you guys, I shall return soon.

Champ out.

#newcomputerscantfixcrapinternet

Officer, I posit that this noob isn’t missing.

“Why do you say that?”

He posted his own damn missing persons post is why!

Oh crap, he’s on to me!

Still waiting on the return of the all mighty Tytus!