Magic Shop, North of Spawn

There is a Magic shop located North of Spawn, it is abandoned, and currently on the ADHD list. The Owner has been inactive for a long time and it does not look like he is planning on coming back. The structure is astonishing and I want to take it in to my personal care. I have noticed that behind the building the outer design has been changed to fit a chest. I feel like that is a destruction of ADHD protected buildings and should be reverted. I want to use this building for an magic shop as well.

There is an building located right next to the shop and they are not even one block apart (see picture) This building is also abandoned, but unlike this shop is extremely ugly. It destroys the shops appearance as well. I ask for permission to destroy it, and expand or decorate the shop.

I liked a Photo album :slight_smile:
imgur.com/a/pW92F

Cheers Cookie

Resolved.

I have been presented with new information, A moderator Sryguise, last seen Jan 08. Was a co-builder in this project along with Xaive, last seen Sep 29. 2014. However the shop was run by TacoInIce, last seen Jan 02. This leaves us with a Magic shop abandoned for now almost 3 months. All I want to do is set up my own Magic Shop and I do not want to crowd spawn with even more buildings when there are already tons of abandoned ones. Please reopen this case.

Cheers Cookie

Just build your own, plenty of free space at spawn to be filled in. That magic shop is nice and we decided to keep it long ago despite it being inactive. New docks are need filling, talk to DClem about getting a spot there if you want

Or, you can build a shop in the Market Ravine :slight_smile: